what car do you still want

-
I would love to have a 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner. With a 383 hurst 4-speed tranny, 3.91 rear gears and black on black. Just like my bad *** uncle Alex had back in the eighties. Sigh.

A Fury...owned three in my life, of all my cars I liked them the best, 1963-70.

67 Plymouth Sport Fury 383, auto(or 4 speed), bucket seats, gray with a black top like one my uncle had or....a 68 Fury III 318 automatic, light blue, black interior 4 door like the one my grandfather had. For me both are great cars with lots of great memories.

Wow three Fury guys in a row. Gotta agree '67-68 were great years for Fury's. I'd take a 4 door too.

'69 Roadrunner
69.5 Superbee

Those are my two big dreamers.

1999ish Viper GTSr, all fiberglass on a tube chassis with big tires in the back. It would need a 540 Hemi with a procharger and a Lenco.

Second would be an Utima GTR with something like a LT4

Yes they are, I love Furys. Unfortunately around here the derby guys seem to find them and buy them up. If you can find one of the derby guys who will sell one of them they ask crazy high prices. I wouldn't even care if they are rusty buckets. I'd still buy it if they wanted reasonable money for one.

Wow three Fury guys in a row. Gotta agree '67-68 were great years for Fury's. I'd take a 4 door too.

My answer never changes, no matter how many times I'm asked. "Some sort of" representation of my old 70 RR V code

This poor photo, taken in about 73 or so:

81sruds.jpg

Long list. I have always been a fan of 69 Coronets and Super Bees which I have owned a few. I have also fallen for 62-65 B Bodies with my favorite model being a 65 Coronet. Of course I would love a 64 330.

33 plymouth coupe that my father put together when I was born. I was 2 years old and rode with mom and dad to Olean NY for a NSRA meet. I sat on moms lap and slept on the floor board just inches away from a warmed up 340. No car seat, no seat belt, my how times have changed!

My first was a 69 RoadRunner and this one I have been helping with, would get me to sell the 383S easily. I have never seen and touched one with so many zeros in front of me before!!!

426, 4speed, super track pack 100% numbers, post car in B5. Very special car with all the docs.... I am betting it was the first Hemi off Lynch and should have been destroyed but somehow survived!

The only car that would make me rid my Swinger would be a 69 notch Barracuda, well optioned: PS, PB, AT, AC. etc.... I will always prefer the smaller A bodies!

My first was a 69 RoadRunner and this one I have been helping with, would get me to sell the 383S easily. I have never seen and touched one with so many zeros in front of me before!!!

426, 4speed, super track pack 100% numbers, post car in B5. Very special car with all the docs.... I am betting it was the first Hemi off Lynch and should have been destoyed but somehow survived!
Press preview? Oh ya!

I would like to have trifecta. It took three years to put this one together. Now I would like to put together a 67 barracuda convertable and a 67 notchback. Like I said, TRIFECTA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 162
I would like to have trifecta. It took three years to put this one together. Now I would like to put together a 67 barracuda convertable and a 67 notchback. Like I said, TRIFECTA.

No, that's a HAT TRICK... LOL! :glasses7:

-
Back