Votes: 30 26.3%
  • yellow

Votes: 15 13.2%
  • purple

Votes: 29 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
im gonna try some different silvers, and my 318s rear main is completely blown out. so i already priced the bearings gaskets and stuff at oriellys and i may get back to rebuilding the 360. any good torque converters i replace the stock one with? and sunday i may take my block to a machine shop to see wat i can do with it.

i know the valve covers are custom aluminum but where did you get them or are they just full custom from top to bottom?

They were made by Unique Aluminum Products.... once I got them I sanded all the welds smooth and welded on old school Hemi side mount breathers and added a PCV valve and oil fill to them which are hidden under the fiberglass intake cover for a totally smooth look. The company is under new ownership and I was told the covers are being reworked and there is no date to when they will be available again, I've been waiting since January and the owner told me he just had Back surgery and doesn't know when He'll get up and running again. I had about $400.00 invested in those Valve covers once completed (like in the pic).

Orange- With Gold Candy Pearl.

Attachments

• IMG_0006_1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 67
i got a 1978 macho as some of you know. and i want to redo the silver in a different color. im thinking 4 colors the choices are blue, orange, yellow or purple. anybody got any comments?

Check out the 2006 Ram SRT10 Mineral Grey !!

these are the colors i want, the 79 dodge has the actual color and the dakota has the closest tint ive found so far. sorry guys but no blue

Attachments

• 17981468-640.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 67
  • g271-6.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 76
-
Back