What did you and your mopar do today?

-
Well last night I took it out for a cruise and couldn't keep my foot off the loud pedal, filled the interior up with tire smoke :D :burnout:

The buggy has the day off today (wife and I have prior commitments) but her and I spent the day together yesterday.. Took her to work, snapped this pic with my phone on a break... Then took her for a rather 'spirited' ride in the evening.. spent the rest of what was a terrific weather night at my good friend Bobs garage (Mr B on this site) and his Mopars..

Victoria looks beautiful as always Mike..

Attachments

• dartwp.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 136
  • fury22.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 127
I took it to a local cruise and got this.... :cheers: First one, my car is more go than show. But it was getting a lot of attention today for some reason. I even had two people that wanted to buy it off me. There were about 35 cars there and I'm SURE some of them were more perfect than mine, but I'm dancin tonight :D It's not a trophy but to me it might as well be.

Attachments

• P5041839.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 118
I took it to a local cruise and got this.... :cheers: First one, my car is more go than show. But it was getting a lot of attention today for some reason. I even had two people that wanted to buy it off me. There were about 35 cars there and I'm SURE some of them were more perfect than mine, but I'm dancin tonight :D It's not a trophy but to me it might as well be.

Sweet! ... Congrats!

The sun popped out here just moments ago :cheers: be right back with the color code dartjack........................... Then look at all the posts here :glasses7:

Put on a new top, just in time for the rain. :cheers:

A real fun project, especially if you do it by yourself...

Attachments

• IMG_4044.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 87
I added the last things to the A/C set up on the convertible. Turned out great. Now I can drive the car too!

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 016.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 017.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 79
Nothing today, but Friday was planning on driving the Dart to the CruiseIn in Valley Station, Ky

Well PLAN was all it was, the electric cutout on the right side hasn't been opening and is rattling, so not closed completely either.

In checking to see if it had power blew the fuse for them, the left side open so closed everything up and took the Prowler.

It wasn't suppose rain, but sitting at restaurant having dinner it started to rain, left and went to the 1stcruise in location, NOT A SOLE THERE, so down the road for cruise #2,again, NOT A SOLE. So the 30 mile drive back home and stop off at cruise that is 3 miles from home. What a down pour we drove thru, was going thru downtown Louisville, Ky as the traffic from OAKS DAY was leaving Church Hill Downs.

Get to 3rd cruise in that is on the 1st Friday of the month at Mc Donald's in Sellerburg to find 2 DIEHARD cruisers in a nice 57 Rancharo and a 74 Comet GT 302 4 speed car, there was also an old Buick 4 door but they must have been in Mc'y D's

So drove about 60 miles thru pouring rain, made more work on the Dart, and need to clean the Prowler up

Yesterday, rearranged the barn to get the Dart, Prowler and Dodge Truck inside, now to build on to be able to get stuff in and out with out a guide for the jigsaw puzzle

Hmmm, drove the '93 Ramcharger to work. Parked it next to my '85 Gran Fury AHB car in the "Catacombs" of the parking garage next to a manager's Shelby GT350.

Nothing exciting, but I did drive a Mopar today!

-
Back