What did you do to your A body?

-
Today I picked up another stray.......It can sit with the other 13 A bodies I already have:toothy10:

ouch.jpg

Nothing at all. BUT - the weekend is nearly here. I'll put some miles on. Might borrow a 4.10 center for it and get that installed. That oughta give me a launch.

drags09.jpg

played with my timing,still getting it dialed in after my cam swap.drove it about 20 miles.did one full throttle test run.very happy with the results.

I drove it. I think I broke it. Screw it, I'm going on holidays. I'll deal with it when I get home.

Cley

Installed headliner and new speaker. Then, dropped gas tank, installed one piece fuel line and replaced tank. I am a pro at dropping and replacing the gas tank. Haha. MrJLR that is fabulous 68 Barracuda.

Installed headliner and new speaker. Then, dropped gas tank, installed one piece fuel line and replaced tank. I am a pro at dropping and replacing the gas tank. Haha. MrJLR that is fabulous 68 Barracuda.
Thanks!

I replaced my fuel tank about 3 weeks ago. .....brutal job.....glad that's behind me!

Jeff

Took it out and beat on it!
Sorry officer, I didn't know it was gonna do that, I barely even gave it any gas!

Last edited:
Different post,but what the hell...Sprayed PCL polyprime,& wet sanded the right front fender....Looks good,so far..

Kept picking away at my restoration. ....today I cleaned up and reinstalled the inner door emblems

I insulated the door of the Dart Cave to keep her cool in Summer and warm in Winter...

Door 5.jpg

Lately, I haven't done jack squat! Had my engine torn apart all summer, still trying to decide what to do. Rebuild the teen, swap for a 5.2, swap a 5.9, or just let is sit a little longer. Time and money are scarce these days.

Replacing the factory rocker arm and shafts with Comp Cams Pro Magnum roller rocker in the 383 engine. Placed an order at B3 Racing Engines for a offset kit to correct the valve geomitry.

Trying to get a house with garage so I can get it from WI to me here in MI. A more or less 350 mile move.

-
Back