What did you get for Christmas 2013

-
My wife loves me! She got me some 16oz PBR Drinking glasses! I had the most fun playing with my little girl though :)

Attachments

• image-3602831239.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 207
Wife and I have been fortunate and just get our wants and needs whenever they happen to be available for a price we are willing to pay.For Christmas we get each other stocking stuffer type gifts to open.Even our grandkids are grown now so cash is King with them. I did get an agreement for a little bigger budget on my low budget(yea right) build on my Dart.:D:burnout:

I got normal stuff ..clothes .... air impact and ratchet... but my best present was getting to be with all three of my grandkiddo's at Christmas ......everyone is moved back home ( literally ) but getting them out of the situation they were in, was a gift from God to us.

Not even coal from the family. Dave 69383valiant got me a cool paintimg of a Duster. He is always stopping in with something. Great guy. Thanks Dave.

Got another made in china 31/2 ton jack from sears ,a wonderful king 5000 watt heater for the mopar garage made in USA, and clothes , candy&nuts,a bottle of crown, and a house full of good friends.

Both my dads recovered from huge health problems (freakin miracle on the doctors notes) that was all i wanted. But i did get a speeder handle and 60 cash from my kids and an uncle, bonus!

I got another Rickenbacker Bass (2030 Hamburg model

A book entitled "The Rickenbacker Electric Bass - 50 Years as Rock's Bottom".

A set of wooden brain teaser puzzles.

Some clothing.

A few Magazine subscriptions renewals (Bass Player, Hemmings Classic Car, and Muscle Car, Classic Trucks, Street Rodder, Truck Trend, and American Woodworker, and Hot Rod).

A new set fireplace irons.

Here's the Rick Bass....

Plane tickets for the family to leave south Mississippi to go watch the ball drop in Times Square--2 days in NY an 3 days in DC.

I've done that about a dozen times (When I lived up there, I was only 15 miles from Times Square...

All I can say is: You're gonna love it!

Have a blast, man!

They do not make it sound like fun when you google it. They make it sound like you are corralled in holding pens with nothing to eat and no bathrooms.....and no liquor? Wth?

A check for $200 from dad, some large color photographs of my grandfather in his Army-Air-Corps uniform, 12+ expensive toys/outfits for the baby, over 200 prayers for safety and happy holidays from my fellow FABO brothers and sisters. I am grateful (sp?) very happy!

Again happy holidays everyone. :) :) :) :)

Some cool high-quality sweat/running pants.......and some munchies from a few family members. I'm totally happy with that! In years past, I had noticed that I kept getting more and more of those "hoodie" jackets and shoes from people, until my closet was just getting insane.

Now I like to tell everybody beforehand "make it edible!"

Kind of hard to even include "west" and "Iowa" in the same sentence.....You really do need to get out a bit more! :-D

Yeah I know, haha. But I am 18, so I guess I got a little time. I have been north and south though along the east coast.

Both my dads recovered from huge health problems (freakin miracle on the doctors notes) that was all i wanted. But i did get a speeder handle and 60 cash from my kids and an uncle, bonus!
thats great!

okay got some hot wheels
img_2303.jpg

22 LR ammo cloths shoes and if i ever get the other pick to load other hot wheels

Yeah I know, haha. But I am 18, so I guess I got a little time. I have been north and south though along the east coast.

18?!?!? It's time for a road trip young man!!!

I was 19 when I put a 383 in my '72 318 Satellite and drove from SoCal to Connecticut up and around to Duluth via Chicago and then across the top to Seattle and then south back home. Great memories of that trip.

Best gifts were my daughter sang a couple solo parts at church and my son made it home for the day.

Wife done good with a Porter Cable polisher. Now hopefully I get paint on the Duster in the next year...

Attachments

• IMG_0738.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 134
-
Back