What did you get from Santa?

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Just wondering, What did you get from Santa this year?

I'll start this thread by listing the items:

New England Patriots Logo Winter Jacket

Boston Red Sox Pullover

Pair of Gloves

Meguire's Stuff!!!!!!!

Can of Liquid Glass Car Polish

Bag of Microfiber Cloths

10 Wax applicator Pads

Drill Bits

Air Chucks for compressor (tire, Air blower trigger, etc in package)

Small Stanley Plastic tool Box

As seen on TV Gadget "Insta Slit" for opening packages etc.....

Many smiles from my wife Reeca, 2 sons; Zach and Kenny and daughter Haylie.

They are very happy with their gifts. What a joy. Really:love7: WOW!:love7:
Santa sent me a new watch, coat socks and house shoes.:happy10:

1: I finished my workbench and am starting on my Hot Rod Rec Room.

2: My best friend Darla is here by my side.

3: My dogs are in great health.

4: I may not have many close friends, but the friends I have are the best!

5: I have food in the fridge and clothes on my back.

6: I have tools in the garage and parts in a stack.

7: I have the memory of a time when I thought my life as I knew it might end.

8: I have the knowledge that many people here have my back and I have theirs, they are the truest of friends.

I have all I could need and I thank God for for you all! :)

I finished my car, well almost...=)
i have 3 beautiful Nieces...
loving parents
good friends
a good brother and sister
A JOB!
and all i want is for more good to come to everyone in my family and to all of yours..

A White Christmas--- I'm the only one up at the moment-- the fun will begin in about 1 hour!!! My family spends this time at Grandma's & Grandpa's
Lawrence

Well, I had already listed the Air Compressor on another thread. The wife and kids also got me a Blue Ray player and some movies. My daughter got me some tools as well.

The one dang thing I needed for the garage (*actually one of many) a 3/8 X 100 air hose that coils up/ rolls up in it's own houseing.

It'll be a pleasure not to trip over and try to un coil cold hose.

Mary and I got ourselves a Wii sports game system.
Boy and I sore. LOL

I am also getting a cam kit for the 340.

I know what you mean rumblefish360, Those hose reels are nize=P~ and the hose don't get twisted up :cheers:
My gift's :happy10::happy10::happy10: and a visit from my little Angel :love7:

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 092.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 094.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 078.jpg

Santa couldn't find me here, but my wife gave me a golf bag push cart before I deployed. She was even nice enought to give it to me a few days early so I could use it before I left. She is so wonderful.

Mary and I got ourselves a Wii sports game system.
Boy and I sore. LOL

I am also getting a cam kit for the 340.
The Wii is a blast! I got my wife one for Christmas along with the work out games. "Of course not dear, I'm not saying that you are gaining a little weight."

12 cold beers, 11 hunny do-s, 10 pack's of cigg's, 9 piles of garbage, 8 pairs of socks, 7 day's of work, 6 pack of dew, F-I-V-E Minutes sleep! 4 minutes of sex ( was the best four minutes of her life), 3 bratty squid's, 2 mangy cats,and a dawg that say's FEED ME! Merry Christmas!!!!:cheers:

Aside from us being blessed with stable jobs, good health, and more material things than we deserve at times, we got some neat gifts. I bought my Wife perfume, a sweater, hat-gloves-scarf set, a METS David Wright home jersey, and a Garmin GPS NUVI 765 so she don't get lost.

For me she had the magazine feature on my car blown-up and framed, I got an I-Touch I-Pod, and a new Casio 10 megapixel digital camera.

Here's a shot with the new camera showing the print.
Christmas_Morning001-vi.jpg

Looking forward to seeing my God-daughter and her brother in a few hours then we go have dinner with my Mother-in-law. Another gift is I'm off until Monday after being off yesterday too. 4 days to ourselves....nice!

Merry Christmas my brothers and sisters..... have a happy and healthy one!

12 cold beers, 11 hunny do-s, 10 pack's of cigg's, 9 piles of garbage, 8 pairs of socks, 7 day's of work, 6 pack of dew, F-I-V-E Minutes sleep! 4 minutes of sex ( was the best four minutes of her life), 3 bratty squid's, 2 mangy cats,and a dawg that say's FEED ME! Merry Christmas!!!!:cheers:

THAT'S GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8)

Aside from us being blessed with stable jobs, good health, and more material things than we deserve at times, we got some neat gifts. I bought my Wife perfume, a sweater, hat-gloves-scarf set, a METS David Wright home jersey, and a Garmin GPS NUVI 765 so she don't get lost.

For me she had the magazine feature on my car blown-up and framed, I got an I-Touch I-Pod, and a new Casio 10 megapixel digital camera.

Looking forward to seeing my God-daughter and her brother in a few hours then we go have dinner with my Mother-in-law. Another gift is I'm off until Monday after being off yesterday too. 4 days to ourselves....nice!

Your wife did soooo good on the picture 8) That is way cooool for sure John :cheers:

I sang that out loud for Treva :cheers: To good waggin :-D

Great gift FASTBACK! Plus you have pettyblue72 on there too. =P~

The Wii is a blast! I got my wife one for Christmas along with the work out games. "Of course not dear, I'm not saying that you are gaining a little weight."

LOL.

My wife was very athletic in school but not so now. Shes not over weight just doesn't get much exercise. She rules at tennis!
I tried the boxing yesterday and went 27 rounds before loosing an unanimous decision in match 9. That was a workout. I was sweating bullets. Great upper body workout.

-
Back