What did you get from Santa?

-
We got my Daughter the Band Hero Game for Wii. Drums, Guitar, and Microphone. I just got finished playing the drums for about 2 hrs. Since I am not a drummer (I play Keyboards) I figure I didn't do too bad on the drums. I got 28 straight drum beats straight in David Bowie's "Let's Dance" song.

I got Modern Warfare 2 back in November, a cell phone, a year subscription to Xbox Live, and a SKS with folding bayonet and 113 rounds.

a set of jack stands, a screwdriver set, wrench set, some spark plug wires for my HEI dist, a plastic welder, some lotto tickets ( all losers ), a nice computer chair to heighten the fabo experience, and some other small stuff. it was a good christmas indeed... now im just sittin here listenin to ralphie and fabo'in it up - merry christmas everyone!

Got my youngest son the video game Brutal Legend. Probably the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Jack Black + rock = hilarious!

Let's seee......I got a couple of Beatles Anthology cd's, James Gang Thirds & Steppenwolf Live cd's (I've been wanting those), This Is Spinal Tap DVD, My Classic Car Muscle Mopars DVD, a couple of pink flamingo tree ornaments, a hand impact driver (probably return it, already have 2 of them, LOL), a zip shut pouch with sockets etc. to carry in my dd (it needs them), my Mom was able to drive the 260 or so miles to spend a week or so with us (she's 80 & still going strong). Grandma got the kids a Wii. Oh, and somebody brought a fricken BLIZZARD with 40+ mph winds & a foot or more of snow!

All things considered, not bad at all.

See if anybody can beat this. The kids were up at 1:30 this morning checking out what Santa got them. The 2 boys opened a couple of presents & their older sisters convinced them it was too early and they should go back to bed. They slept until 3:30 & then we all had to get up to open presents. I know for a fact that Santa didn't leave our house until around 12:30. LOL The wife & I had to go back to bed this morning for a nap.

For some strange reason while I was growing up, I ALWAYS opened up my gifts on Christmas Day but since my wife and I have been together, we always now open up our gifts on Christmas Eve.

I got an air gap, electric fan and a Hurst comp plus shifter!!!!

And good socks!

edelbrock performer alum. heads
air gap intake
large rolling battery charger
rolling tool kart
dart board
grand torino movie
tons of memorable moments watching my 3.5 yr old twin girls enjoy there tons of gifts. priceless

This is all I got.....................

Bah-Humbug.jpg

mother nature gave us this.

IMG_1917 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1919 Medium Web view.jpg

We were just getting up and heard a big thud thought something hit the house.
A tree fell on the power and phone lines. We lucked out it didn't take out the power. Winds were gusting to 50 mph and are still gusting pretty good. Snow and freezing rain. HOHOHO. disgust.gif" border="0" alt="" title="" smilieid="128" class="inlineimg" />

We were supposed to go to my brothers it was to nasty.
First Christmas I haven't spent with the rest of my family.

Spent a nice cozy day with my wife.

Besides the tree coming down I got 18 volt circular saw and drill set
couple of shirts
two jig saw puzzles one actually has a mopar in it
two videos and some other goodies.

It was a pretty good day regardless.

IMG_1917 Medium Web view.jpg

IMG_1919 Medium Web view.jpg

I gave Nikki my head cold and a Garmin GPS so I wont have to tell here how to get places. Santa gave me a locked up neck and a hangover, if that fat bastard shows his face around here again I will kick his *** and the sick Frankenmutt on him!

Nothing yet. I'm here all alone by myself. :sad5: :crybaby:
It's just me, the bottle and some tunes. :cheers: :drinkers: :headbang:

Wylde1.

You've got it made..... hope you know that! :-D

....now don't get all bent out of shape..........still got my Dart.......but now have a 2010 F-150 with all kinds of bells and whistles. Too many trans/rear problems with 2 previous RAMS

I own a Dodge Ram and just waiting for my trans to go out. I've seen to many go out on members of a Dodge forum I used to visit quite often. They all had pretty much low miles when they went out. Some people get offended when I bring up how lousy the trans are but it's the truth. I change my fluid/filter every 15,000 miles hoping it will last longer.

Smart man.
Dress for the slide not for the ride.

Be careful on that thing Brother, please.

I'm trying Spaz. I will admit I have gotten a little braver here lately but not anything to extreme like you see on internet.

kiss m m
beef jerky
cordless drill
dine dive and drive in book
and time with the family
loto tickets

Picture 120.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylde1
Nothing yet. I'm here all alone by myself. :sad5: :crybaby:
It's just me, the bottle and some tunes. :cheers: :drinkers: :headbang:

Wylde1.

You've got it made..... hope you know that! :iconbigg:

Of course I do. That's why I'm bragging! I can't wait 'till Monday to pick up the doors. :cheers:

Wylde1.

Had a great day! Nephew came home from Iraq about a month ago, he is stationed at Fort Bragg, NC. He surprised us, and came home with his girlfriend, for Christmas. It was great to see him today!

Got some other stuff too, but I've been wanting a GPS, so my beautiful wife got me a Garmin, its pretty cool.

Had a wonderful day!

I really didn't think I had been so good this year but Santa with my wife's help got me............ a 2009 Challenger Drag Pak Car!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I the luckiest basta.d in the world!!!!!!!!!!

Finally Home 4.jpg

6.1 Hemi1.jpg

I found a shop for rent so I can put the 360/a500/8 1/4, new gas tank and trunk floor in the Dart. I'll also take care of all the little bits of body work and some frame connectors and hopefully some 1" t-bars. Got it for the whole month of Jan. It has a hoist,compressor, engine lift, engine stand, and plenty of room to work, $500 for the month.

-
Back