What did you get from Santa?

-
I really didn't think I had been so good this year but Santa with my wife's help got me............ a 2009 Challenger Drag Pak Car!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I the luckiest basta.d in the world!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you're a lucky bastard!!!!:-D

Now exactly what is a Drag Pak Car??:read2:

Whatever it is is doesn't come with a serpentine belt!!! Kinda like the old hemi darts and cudas, exhaust in the trunk and the tomahawk starter sold separate?

I got rear wheels for my dart,180.00 cash,and a 50.00 summit gift card,2 books,one on e bodies,one on classic cars.I also got a lime green diecast protouring 70 challenger,a mopar madness dvd,and prob some more stuff i am forgetting.

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

I was surprised to get this,but happy too.:cheers:

CR11E.jpg

Got her a Garmin GPS so I didn't have to keep telling her where to go.:-D

CR11E.jpg

Mary and I got ourselves a Wii sports game system.
Boy and I sore. LOL

I am also getting a cam kit for the 340.

Our christmas was supposed to be small but our parents surprised me and my sister with a Wii today as well. I didn't think it would be as much fun as it actually is. Me and my dad played all day and wouldn't share, lol.

Also got a frame picture of hines ward to hang on my wall, a book full of football quotes, another book I can't remember... annnnd some hobby knives with case for my model cars. I think that sums it up for the most part. Lots of edible stuff too.

Whatever it is is doesn't come with a serpentine belt!!! Kinda like the old hemi darts and cudas, exhaust in the trunk and the tomahawk starter sold separate?

I know its not an a body. But do you guys keep up with Mopar drag racing at all??? This is the first factory built drag package since the 68 Darts and Barracudas.... We have had this ordered for app 14 months... We will run A/SA in NHRA and IHRA... They are only building 100 of these... They can run in app 40 different classes depending on how you finish them.. Yep, I said finish them... Just a short list of what you have to do... Install a solid axel rearend, rollcage, fuel sustem, brake system, wiring, wheels and tires and paint.... Sorry to have rambled on so long but this is a REAL BIG deal for Mopar Performance........

I know its not an a body. But do you guys keep up with Mopar drag racing at all??? This is the first factory built drag package since the 68 Darts and Barracudas.... We have had this ordered for app 14 months... We will run A/SA in NHRA and IHRA... They are only building 100 of these... They can run in app 40 different classes depending on how you finish them.. Yep, I said finish them... Just a short list of what you have to do... Install a solid axel rearend, rollcage, fuel sustem, brake system, wiring, wheels and tires and paint.... Sorry to have rambled on so long but this is a REAL BIG deal for Mopar Performance........

OK.

No not really but I like to watch drag racing on TV .... mostly Pinks. lol

Got a '09 Yankees w.s. champs hat and a #27 times Yankees w.s. champs and w.s. champs sweatshirt:cheers::cheers::cheers:...by the way on that Mopar magazine cover is that a man or a woman sitting on the hood of that blue challenger??..

I got the usual:

Shirts and such
A Big Buck wall clock
A bunch of stuff I will never use

And then the good stuff
Wifey got me
DeWalt cordless impact driver and drill (18 volt)
A rechargable battery kit for my trail camera (look out moose and deer)
Daughter and son-in-law got me an OBD 2 reader.

just kidding on the good stuff. It's all good, a homemade card is good with me, it means they care.

I got the wife a Bass amp and speaker for her car and a Garmin Nuvi 855 GPS.
She really likes the GPS because she can argue with it instead of me now. LOL

Jack

-
Back