Compressor Wheel .70 A/R
A/R:0.70
Ind: 52.76 mm
Exd: 75.46 mm
0.60A/R
Trim: 48.9
Turbiner Wheel .84 A/R
Ind: 57.75 mm
Exd: 73.35 mm <LI style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Trim: 61.9 <LI style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">3.66" Hot Side
Exactly Same as the Picture Above

These are on Ebay. If they are half way decent and capable of making HP for that price I have to get on board!!!
Even if it only lasts 5000 miles it sure would be a learning experience and what a way to test my fabricating skills
Would the listed turbo be big enough for a 360???

Sure. Even 14 psi will just about double your HP. All the Blow-hards will pooh-pooh it, but go for it.

Prine, A GT45 is about right for a 360 twin set up?

With a 750hp MAX flow limit...sure..quick response..and useable power....Madart used (2) because he wants a bonified 800+ wheel hp....the only true limit to the airflow is the size hole you try to stuff it through....and a 360 needs approximately 70 mm Inducer to breathe properly, with a 1.05 exhaust A/R and equally large 70-80mm exducer.

WOW RUMBLEFISH360-thats nuts
TWIN? --LMAO -insaneI really need to absorb that thread I started on the chinese turbo's awhile back''Good info before I get started
I didn't know they were that cheap until I looked on EBAY and my eyes BUGGED!

WOW RUMBLEFISH360-thats nuts
TWIN? --LMAO -insaneI really need to absorb that thread I started on the chinese turbo's awhile back''Good info before I get started
I didn't know they were that cheap until I looked on EBAY and my eyes BUGGED!

Then again, you could just stop being a dick and answer the (Simple) question.

Sure. Even 14 psi will just about double your HP. All the Blow-hards will pooh-pooh it, but go for it.
i would use two!put one on a customers 84 must,with many mods ran 22 lbs boost.ran strong but should take it apart before you run it and clean up stuff inside ,also drill the bushings a little larger so oil flow is better.used one because it is a 4 cylinder!

One of those would be perfect for a slant.

Then again, you could just stop being a dick and answer the (Simple) question.

I don't know what ruffled your feathers RUMBLEFISH360???
I get a little excited about affordable projects i guess! Been married 20 years and I love time in the garage. Anyway I have alot of reading to do on this forum. I will reaf everything before I ask questions!!

I will need some help on this for sure!

4" Inlet
2.5" V Band
Wet Float Bearing
Divided T3 Flange
Oil Cooling
600 HP Capable
Compressor Wheel .70 A/R
A/R:0.70
Ind: 52.76 mm
Exd: 75.46 mm
0.60A/R
Trim: 48.9
Turbiner Wheel .84 A/R
Ind: 57.75 mm
Exd: 73.35 mm <LI style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Trim: 61.9 <LI style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">3.66" Hot Side
Exactly Same as the Picture Above

These are on Ebay. If they are half way decent and capable of making HP for that price I have to get on board!!!
Even if it only lasts 5000 miles it sure would be a learning experience and what a way to test my fabricating skills
Would the listed turbo be big enough for a 360???

Thank China and no I wouldn't use a T3 turbine on a 360. Even most T4's are too tight.

One of the Turbo's I am using on a 360 would be Instant Boost. There are a few videos in my build thread showing 5.3 SBC on full boost with one of these at around 2500RPM. Mine is 410CI. My thinking was that a Stroker Small Block will make up for some lag down low and not make it dog off boost. My NA 410 had more than plenty down low. Can't imagine how it is going to feel when it comes on boost.
I met a guy at the chassis dyno a few weeks ago with 2 of the same turbo's I am using on a LS7, His boost was all in at 3000RPM, same compression as mine at 9:1 but he is on e85. His heads flow LESS than mine! He made 820HP to the tires at 11PSI and it started to blow thru the converter, so they had to quit. He is replacing his converter and will be going back soon. I will be meeting him there again and do some Video, the car is NASTY on boost! Sounds like a Grocery Getter at Idle "Stock". His goal is 22PSI and over 1250 to the tires. This is a good example of what these Turbo's are capable of!

-
Back