What do you think about seats

-
I think they are for sittin in.

you would have to make brackets to get them to fit. i don't like th elow backs in cars that should have high backs.

The backs of 63-66 buckets do not latch like the later models, the spread of the mounting brackets is different, the tracks mount differently than the later seats, and will need quite a bit of fabrication to even get them mounted!

Off the wall question. I believe in '73 big brother mandated headrests in all vehicles. What would the outcome be of an insurance company verses you and a neck injury collision. The reason I ask is. I see a gentleman named Barry White sculpting cars from wrecks to riches and they always seem to use low back seats sans headrests. If your loved one got hurt, would you go after them?

We have a suit going on. The suit is against the landowners for logging property 10 years ago. The claim is that this caused the landslide.

Off the wall question. I believe in '73 big brother mandated headrests in all vehicles. What would the outcome be of an insurance company verses you and a neck injury collision. The reason I ask is. I see a gentleman named Barry White sculpting cars from wrecks to riches and they always seem to use low back seats sans headrests. If your loved one got hurt, would you go after them?

We have a suit going on. The suit is against the landowners for logging property 10 years ago. The claim is that this caused the landslide.

Seats with no headrests caused a landslide ?:):)

Soo..... Would the fabricating be much more than drilling a few holes and some minor welding?

Most likely not....I put Neon Buckets in my 64 Dart using the stock seat brackets adapted to the new seats. That made it easier keeping them level because the floorboards vary in depth from side to side.

Most likely not....I put Neon Buckets in my 64 Dart using the stock seat brackets adapted to the new seats. That made it easier keeping them level because the floorboards vary in depth from side to side.

The floorboards being all over the place is why I made custom brackets for these.
They were designed for a 100% flat floor.
It's just a little measuring, cutting welding, drilling, painting bolting and redoing a few things again along the way. :D

Attachments

• seats1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 2a.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 144
-
Back