What do you think of my banner?

-

Badart

Reaction score
Here is what my banner will look like at the MATS in case you are wondering. What do you think?

Attachments

• Banner.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 313
It looks awesome and professional.....should be easy to spot your booth!

What size is it ?

See you there! That banner will make it easy to find you.

U coming to monster mopar in St.Louis??????????

I doubt it, but maybe next year.

Do you have a webpage? How do I look at your products/pricing? I am fairly new to this site but I did look through your posts. Love the ideas you have, just didn't didn't have time to read the posts all the way through.

U coming to monster mopar in St.Louis??????????

Not likely. That is a long drive.

Where's the stickers at for those who've purchased??!! Lol

LOL your killing me. That is something to think about though.

Do you have a webpage? How do I look at your products/pricing? I am fairly new to this site but I did look through your posts. Love the ideas you have, just didn't didn't have time to read the posts all the way through.

I don't have a website at this point, maybe after the MATS. I can't advertise pricing on here, because I am not a vendor. If you have any questions the you can send me a personal message.

I like it-clean and concise:thumblef:

LOL your killing me. That is something to think about though.

if you can tell me what font that is, I can cut out a quick one-off for you to check out -at least the main part, without the little tiny letters:D

I like it, maybe add the strips to both sides, otherwise overall it is just eye catching enough and still professional looking.
good job

Thanks Justin. My sis in law did it, she is a starving Graphic Design Graduate. I had something totally different in mind and she wouldn't let me do it. LOL. I guess she does know best.

I like it-clean and concise:thumblef:

if you can tell me what font that is, I can cut out a quick one-off for you to check out -at least the main part, without the little tiny letters:D

Thanks for the offer. She has the file and can modify it in no time for stickers I am sure. FABO Rocks!!

The more I look at it, the more I like it. I think your sis-in-law knows her stuff.

Nice,I see you "borrowed"the twin stripes,a subtle callout if you will.

I would love to go to them guys, but I have to take baby steps right now. It's a one man part time operation over here. LOL

Are you really wanting constructive criticism or do you just want people to tell you how awesome it looks? I hope the first.

Seeing that you are just getting started and don't have any name brand recognition (yet) you could make your name a little smaller, and the product that you're selling a little larger and bolder. A splash of color would also help. Good luck!!

-
Back