What do you think?

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
I have a set of 5 spoke Cragars that needed some attention. I cleaned them all up and painted:banghead:Some of the rim..........Unfortunately had no choice. Lots of flaking around the lugs and some of the 5 spokes. I was going to go black but went a charcoal grey..............Thanks for any comments good or bad.Just looking for opinions............Its only paint.I used plastidip paint then paint and clear. The great part is..............With the plastidip paint if I don't like it..i can peel it off:cheers:

Attachments

• HPIM1903 (640x480).jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 392
  • HPIM1904 (640x480).jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 382
  • HPIM1906 (640x480).jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 370
Are they small bolt pattern, if so someone is dying for them. They look great.

Look great. I would prefer the grey over black any day. But that is just me....

Look great. I would prefer the grey over black any day. But that is just me....
Yah, im thinkin the same way. The pics don't do any justice to them..........Much better in person then pics. Like I said earlier, Its just paint. LMAO........Said that to many times to my wife in regards to house painting. Yah! lots of recovering the old paint..LOL

Kind of reminds me of the Cragar GT's I had back in the 70's... I like the look. The flash chrome Cragar put on the S/S wheels never lasted very long.

SO jealous that's exactly what I want on my swinger..... they look amazing!

Need to tape off just the cragar emblem in the middle of the center cap, and shoot the rest of the cap the same grey color

I think your wheel art work looks GREAT! Your pitcher takin skillz need help. lol

-
Back