What do you think?

-
Reaction score
I like to light the models. This is the second one I have done. LED bulbs, button batteries and switches.
20180213_155636.jpg
20180203_152918(1).jpg
20180203_151006.jpg
20180203_152130.jpg

That is freaking awesome!! Back when I use to do model cars I would add little details to make it look more realistic. Like using small pieces of wire for battery cables and spark plug wires. My favorite was doing the hemis with plug wires they turned out really cool I also did a couple with vinyl tops and stuff like that I use to order wheel and tire kits to do custom looks . I havent done one in 13+ years I really would like to start again

I think my foot really hurts (shattered heel) and wish it would "HEAL" faster You asked what I think

Nice
Back when I was into modeling I had a photobackdrop that looked like a garage with a challenger front end mounted to the wall
I had lights in there and that really made it pop

Used led bulbs. For the Challenger, I used what I had laying around. All white. For the turn signals, I painted the bulb with turn signal amber.

For the next one, I bought bulbs.
20180328_214638.jpg

Make the appropriate holes in the part, glue the bulb in the rear, wire the same.

20180328_214628.jpg

As these models are not designed for this, you need to fit the pieces together to see where you can run the wires.
The batteries and switches will fit it the rear so the headlight etc. wires will have to run to the rear. ( you might have to trim areas to fit the wires.)
20180412_163805.jpg

For the rear on this one, I used red led bulbs.
20180203_162741.jpg

I ran the wires to the rear. There should be room in the trunk area.
The big switch on top is the head lights, the road lights and the rear parking lights .
All on the same circuit with a 2032 button battery.
The left and right switch, next to each other is for the left and right side front and rear turn signals / brake lights. Each side its own circuit.
The plug left and right is another circuit to give functional brake lights and turn signals. Exterior push button switch with another 2032 battery.
Used the "try me" button from toy boxes. (Told you I used what I had laying around .)
This model I will be using interior push button switches in place of the plug in.

Used led bulbs. For the Challenger, I used what I had laying around. All white. For the turn signals, I painted the bulb with turn signal amber.

For the next one, I bought bulbs. View attachment 1715255103

Make the appropriate holes in the part, glue the bulb in the rear, wire the same.

View attachment 1715255109

As these models are not designed for this, you need to fit the pieces together to see where you can run the wires.
The batteries and switches will fit it the rear so the headlight etc. wires will have to run to the rear. ( you might have to trim areas to fit the wires.)
View attachment 1715255114

For the rear on this one, I used red led bulbs. View attachment 1715255116

I ran the wires to the rear. There should be room in the trunk area.
The big switch on top is the head lights, the road lights and the rear parking lights .
All on the same circuit with a 2032 button battery.
The left and right switch, next to each other is for the left and right side front and rear turn signals / brake lights. Each side its own circuit.
The plug left and right is another circuit to give functional brake lights and turn signals. Exterior push button switch with another 2032 battery.
Used the "try me" button from toy boxes. (Told you I used what I had laying around .)
This model I will be using interior push button switches in place of the plug in.
20181129_131933.jpg
20181129_132003.jpg
20181129_132815.jpg

-
Back