What do you think ?

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
Got the new Green rims on the 70.The last pic is with the black rims.
I think it looked good with the black rims,but now this thing looks WILD !!!!!!!
Got to tell you,you cant miss this thing going down the street !!! lol

Hart Basketball 034.jpg

Hart Basketball 040.jpg

Hart Basketball 041.jpg

Hart Basketball 036.jpg

faucet pics 1135.jpg

That looks great!!! Not that I am biased towards body colored wheels or anything........

Johnny, I was at a show and saw someone with color matched Rallye wheels. It was interesting. Since your car is along the lines of mine with trim, emblems etc. I think the car needs wheel opening trim. I did it to my car (no pictures yet) and it really made the car POP. To each his own but it did something for my car anyhow. You have done a B-E-A-utiful job on your car and your hard work and want for detail shows. The car looks fantastic. GOOD JOB!!!
Chas.

new car pics 021.JPG

What size skins do you have on that. It looks super in green!
C

Reading the title i thought NO WAY but that looks great. I wonder what my 69 notch would look like with ivy green rallys. Right now theyre black. That car makes me wish id kept my 72 project. I wasnt working on it and heard of a guy wanting parts to restore one with his son so i sold him mine cheap. Hopefully its an investment in our hobbys future. I WILL have another after i get the satellite on the road.

Johnny, I was at a show and saw someone with color matched Rallye wheels. It was interesting. Since your car is along the lines of mine with trim, emblems etc. I think the car needs wheel opening trim. I did it to my car (no pictures yet) and it really made the car POP. To each his own but it did something for my car anyhow. You have done a B-E-A-utiful job on your car and your hard work and want for detail shows. The car looks fantastic. GOOD JOB!!!
Chas.

I still have the original wheel well molding from the car,but it's not clean enough to put on. I have built this car with the delete,delete,delete, theme in mind.Kind of like they ordered there cars with only the strip in mind back in the day.
Radio delete,dog dish,none of the headlight/hood,wheel well, molding.
No power steering,no air,etc.
Even wanted to go with rubber mat,but 66valiant Dave talked me out of that one.lol
Thanks for the kind compliments,your car is looking Great as well.

Good call, Johnny, the green really makes the whole car ... POP!! Really a head-turner now!!

-
Back