What do you use for a detail spray!

-
Jax wax is what I’ve been using on the cars and really like it. Used it on spots on out travel trailer with good results too.

5511A082-7E4B-4220-9CF2-5DC0730B7429.png

I have bought some expensive stuff with big specialty names and was not happy any of them for ease on and off and overall performance. Tried a lot of them but have found the cheap stuff from Walmart to be the best. Been using it on the Barracuda since 2015. Was washing the coach today and even found this takes the black streaks right off with the same easy on and off application. Fairly cheap and works great. The special RV stuff pales in comparison.

I agree with you about the Surf City products. Great stuff.
I'm just a few miles from their SoCal headquarters. Good discounts on their products at the annual car show.

I agree with you about the Surf City products. Great stuff.
I'm just a few miles from their SoCal headquarters. Good discounts on their products at the annual car show.

I use the tire dressing from them as well. Never slings and just a nice semi-gloss shine!

E1FCD196-7433-4C5E-B537-4D9478590A6D.jpeg

Having detailed cars for a living almost 50 years ago my choice today is the $7.00 deluxe wash at the local Kwik Trip....

I just ordered a bottle of the OP's stuff....I'll give it a try!

Jeff

Try it all! It is the only way to find what works.

Just opinions and experiences and sometimes cheaper is better but not always! One mans experience and pleasure does not please all!

Try it all! It is the only way to find what works.

Just opinions and experiences and sometimes cheaper is better but not always! One mans experience and pleasure does not please all!

The online comments said pretty much the same as you. ...
Jeff

Light spray and micro wipe. It’s better than some and no need to use it heavily.

Detail spray effectiveness works in direct correlation to the condition of the wax on the car. A recently waxed car will allow most good detail sprays to glide off easily. If your car needs wax, the microfiber towels will drag.....

JMO :)

Detail spray effectiveness works in direct correlation to the condition of the wax on the car. A recently waxed car will allow most good detail sprays to glide off easily. If your car needs wax, the microfiber towels will drag.....

JMO :)

Agree.

No wax on my car yet other than the first Rain-ex wash with beads, the blue stuff and whatever it was cut with. Stay on top it from day one and not an issue. I do dust it off the first with a California brush.

-
Back