what does your early abody look like?

-
Here's two of mine the white one is my recently aquired 64 GT the bronze one is a parts car a 64 270 4door. I'll have to look for pics of my 64 270 Wagon.

2008 0120 (2)b.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

That black and white picture with the airplane engine being installed thru the bottom side of the car. I remember reading about the gentle who built that car 64 dart wagon. Was his name motorcity madman or something like that? Jysnflem

milan2.jpg

I let this one go last year to get my new house built.
A 1963 valiant signet 200 with factory paint red

I am awaiting this 63 4 door for a show and a little go drver.
one owner.Tan with gold int.

LIFE 004.jpg

LIFE 926.jpg

LIFE 921.jpg

two tone! Something different, oh yea wagon, something different

Something I like too:cheers: Nice Linc :thumbrig:
I have always likes that fine wagon:wave:

I found him, his name was Michigan Madman. In the article about the 64 wagon he took a brandnew wagon with radio delete and cut it up to install that airplane engine. I believe it was a Allison engine with over 1000 hp! Jysnflem

Trying to send you a picture of my car, not sure if it is loading or not...

Thanks for posting that picture of the 64 Wagon. I was going to ask if you had any of it running down the track. I heard it would smoke the tires the whole 1/4 mile.Jysnflem

DSC_8388.jpg

Not ready yet, funding for toys is going to be tough this year.

64 valiant.jpg

360 005.jpg

IMAMOPAR.jpg

This is my 63 Dart Racecar project..NHRA to 8.50,,Dana 60 with 4.10 spool and ladder bars,Magnum Force tubular K-member,4 wheel disc brakes,Indy Maxx Alum block with 440-1(345cc)CNC:d heads and Indy tunnel ram,572ci Balanced rotating assembly that has had the counter weights cut down .180 for additional weight loss...still have to plumb up brake and fuel lines,mock-up bare block with heads to have custom 2 1/4" headers built..here is a link to pictures...You guys have some really nice looking cars... http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QZOXDNmxcssa

Dart @ Bodyshop 3-20-08 010A.jpg

Dart @ Bodyshop 3-20-08 017A.jpg

Dart @ Bodyshop 3-20-08 008A.jpg

Dart @ Bodyshop 3-20-08 016A.jpg

Here is a photo from 1976, my 1965 Valiant was Light Blue,
and my 1964 in front of it was gray/blue, and it almost looked like primer,
it was so dull.

IMAGE1Medium.JPG

This is my 63 Dart Racecar project..NHRA to 8.50,,Dana 60 with 4.10 spool and ladder bars,Magnum Force tubular K-member....

Mighty nice li'l Dart! Great construction pics, too. And many fond memories of good old Lake Chuck! Drag racin' at the old Chennault Air Force Base in the early eighties - WHOO-EEEeeeee! Thanks...

A '66 four door, lowered and on 16" American Racing billet wheels.

MattsDart2.jpg

The engine is a work in progress. Here's some build photos.

underhood.jpg

coldside1.jpg

-
Back