What else should I do to my car?

-

Rengo

Reaction score
On my 1974 Plymouth Duster clone I have a set of fenders and a hood with pins and a scoop ready for paint. I have a flip top gas cap, and plan to get sport mirrors and a wing.

What else should I do for the body while I am still buying cosmetic parts?
Input is wanted.

I don't know how to add pictures on a post already created lol. I am a failure. :(
I have two steelies on the back and two rally's on the front, I plan on going to some cragars or another nice after market rims.

I was thinking a window louver, like the mustangs? idk then again I have so much wrapped up in this already.

Cragars look great on a duster, hell-- cragars look good on everything except a 4-lug ford, those 4-spoke cragars look stupid...

lol agreed about the fords!!

We could also talk about my paint job, I will draw pictures and figure out how to post stuff on here so this thread isn't worthless.

I would definitely put on the factory style stripe kit.
And install power brakes. LOL (inside joke)

yeah I am trying to convert over to front disk with brake booster, my master cyl. went out at a stop light and I had to pull the hand brake. Made a Bad *** stop but was a close call. so I have my car setting until the convert is done, Im waiting a few parts, mainly the pedal up.

-
Back