What emotions do you feel?

What do you feel when you see these photos?

• HEY! Lay off!!! He is my Hero!!!!

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • The guy has talent.

Votes: 22 14.9%
  • I could do that show better than him given the chance....

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Arrogant Prick!! keep your filthy mitts off Mopars!!!!

Votes: 77 52.0%
  • HEY! is that the guy from monkey poop garage i just ran over with my Cuda?!!!! STAY OFF MY TV!!

Votes: 30 20.3%

• Total voters
-
Not to get off topic but i like GEARZ that is a good show but i never know when it is on and they never promote the show but he does some cool projects i think.

After the debacle with Roadkill over the hellcat swap challenge I really think he is a douche.

This... i anxiously wait for every new episode of Roadkill on youtube every month. F 'n L is just about a greedy businessman with the mind of a 13-year-old and typical reality show BS thrown in. I just like watching cool guys build stuff, no drama or wacky personalities thank you.

what are the advantages using a powerglide over a 727?

I believe power glides are used for the very high out put motors- reducing one less moment of shifting where forward momentum is not being applied.

For most street engines, the mopar manual says that a 727 out performs the powerglide ( and they have done testing)

Thing is, he's probably too young to know Chevy never had one wire hookup. Never. Ever. That's something the aftermarket created.

I did not know that!

Thing is, he's probably too young to know Chevy never had one wire hookup. Never. Ever. That's something the aftermarket created.

Sorry but I lived nothing but Chevy before coming here and the alternator is 1 wire hookup along with HEI being a 1 wire hookup.

Car builder. He's a big mouth with money. He has a few people with some talent. The rest are a bunch of boneheads especially that big fat goober dude. You can tell this by his lame *** over priced supposed hot rods.

I always see cool **** in the background. I bet they turn out some cool rides that the show never gives coverage. I think he is a business man. Guys like him don't get dirty. You think trump ever got dirt under his finger nails? Men make money on the backs of other men. That's the way the world works. If you don't understand that then it's too late for you.

chryslerfat said:
Sorry but I lived nothing but Chevy before coming here and the alternator is 1 wire hookup along with HEI being a 1 wire hookup.

10-SI, 12-SI, MODIFIED BY CASE/INTERNATIONAL/NEW HOLLAND/DEERE /FOR INDUSTRIAL USE, the jury is still out on the collaboration between gm's various marine associations...

Gm did not build the one wire... the Industrial Aftermarket did... based on the cheapest
45-70 amp housing. Constant 2k rpm is needed for excitation = chg to batt :D

Oh, Sorry Honored Posters,

I am out, as I have not watched 'gas monkey' ever.

10-SI, 12-SI, MODIFIED BY CASE/INTERNATIONAL/NEW HOLLAND/DEERE /FOR INDUSTRIAL USE, the jury is still out on the collaboration between gm's various marine associations...

Gm did not build the one wire... the Industrial Aftermarket did... based on the cheapest
45-70 amp housing. Constant 2k rpm is needed for excitation = chg to batt :D

Oh, Sorry Honored Posters,

I am out, as I have not watched 'gas monkey' ever.

Gm did use it factory. There is a 2 wire plug on the side one went to the idiot light the other was looped down and connected to the rear stud ONE wire then ran from the stud to battery. I worked for several GM dealers many years ago. The self exciting you guys speak of is modified but I am talking factory.

Gm did use it factory. There is a 2 wire plug on the side one went to the idiot light the other was looped down and connected to the rear stud ONE wire then ran from the stud to battery. I worked for several GM dealers many years ago. The self exciting you guys speak of is modified but I am talking factory.

If you got 1 wire going to the idiot light, and 1 wire going to the battery, isn't that 2 wires? Mopar alternators also have only 1 wire going to the battery also. But of course 2 field wires also.

I'm with you! Like you mentioned earlier, he sold a printing business to fund his first garage. He did things right and got a little lucky! Several websites have his net worth at $15 million. They say he's paid $50,000 per episode. Shoot, I could act like an *** for 50K per episode!!

Granted, he should not let his success and wealth go to his head. Hopefully he's an alright guy in person!!

I watch it for the entertainment and to see cool cars. :glasses7:

I always see cool **** in the background. I bet they turn out some cool rides that the show never gives coverage. I think he is a business man. Guys like him don't get dirty. You think trump ever got dirt under his finger nails? Men make money on the backs of other men. That's the way the world works. If you don't understand that then it's too late for you.

I like his show and others.. Why, because Im a car guy.. I look past all the stupid crap and his annoying Whoo! I enjoy watching the car builds, the ideas, and the cars, I mentioned the cars right.. Pretty much sums it up..

Damn. Sure is a bunch of jealousy in this forum. Dude makes a ton of money doing what he loves. I'm sure it took a TON of hard work and risk getting there. I can respect that for sure.

If you got 1 wire going to the idiot light, and 1 wire going to the battery, isn't that 2 wires? Mopar alternators also have only 1 wire going to the battery also. But of course 2 field wires also.

The wire to the idiot light does not need to be there as it is not in the modified one. Damn I guess I need to go back to the land of black engine compartments. I have learned most Mopar guys are nit picky and sometimes a pain. The GM has an internal regulator and that is what makes it a 1 wire.

that was the idea... a post for a laugh....he is a douche though... someone said they met him and he was a prick in person also...:tool:

Really ?
Because someone said they met him, thats what your basing your theory on ?
Seems kind of idiotic. I tend to make my judgements on people through
my own experience with them. Not because of what my friends, uncles, daughters, boyfriend says.

I suppose you will bash graveyard cars next. I'll tell you, you might not like the antics on the show,
but Mark has forgotten more about Mopars then you will ever learn.

Remember, again, its TV. And they give us lots of channels.

Maybe House Hunters for you ? :)

I like the show, I like green, and think they do pretty decent work.

If they are selling cars, and people are buying... then they are doing good. Meeting market forces is how you succeed... rare mofos can change market demands.

He seems a bit of a contrived character, but it is tv. More power to em.
Right on, the guy is a smart business man. If I could accomplish what Rawlings has done Id be a happy man. He gives people what they want, has fun doing it and is a multi millionaire because of it. The character is for TV.

-
Back