What factory option do you wish chrysler offered on your car?

-
How about a distributor in the front small block? All your other sane wishes can come true easy enough with a little money except maybe the 4cyl. slant 6. Jeeez, what's with that? Too much power for you? :)
Mark

How about a distributor in the front small block? All your other sane wishes can come true easy enough with a little money except maybe the 4cyl. slant 6. Jeeez, what's with that? Too much power for you? :)
Mark

Distributor in the front isn't a sane wish.....my old falcon used to shut off in bad rain storms. My thinking on the 4-cylinder slant 6 was for even better economy.....Ford put a 2.3 litre turbo motor in the old heavy T-birds....at over 200 H.P, they went fairly well......a slant 4 would be about 2.5 litres.

Cruise, Power Windows, Keyless Remotes with power locks,rack and pinion, fuel injection....no wait, hard to keep the rumble of the .508 cam.
Bigger sway bars, better tires, seats, etc.

A big block for my '56, big bolt wheels for my '68, a convert. for my '99 Neon, and a manual trans for my '05 Ram.

come on guys, we do not want our cars to have non rustable steel, cause then we would not have projects.lol

Aluminun Leaning Tower Of Power with Hyper-Pak......and an incentive Mopar Loyalty program. The longer you own your ride they start reiumbursing you with cash.

i had an aluminum tower of power block and caps for awhile. sold it tho...

rack and pinion,6 speed manual trans,four link rear/struts front.

i'd love it if they still offered a woodgrain rallye wheel or colored sport steering wheel on my 70 dart swinger

They also should've made a 4 cylinder variant of the slant 6......chevy did it! And they offered it in their novas.......

They also should've experimented with turbos back in the 60's too.

I drove my uncle's 4 cyl Nova. A dead turtle could out run it. :sign3:

A turbo would have been nice, esp with EFI and electronic ignition. :cheers:

A pit crew of my choice. I would have paid any upcharge necessary.

Attachments

• p-dolls.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 82
I think the 64 Barracuda should have come with the self parallel park feature like Lincoln MKS and MKT or Lexus. (For when I get too old and lazy to park it myself!)

Would of liked my 70 Dart to have come with a Black tail stripe and blacked out hood from the factory. I am going to put them on there when I repaint it any way so it is no big deal.

Painted the inside of the doors and panels well so they didn't rust. An FM radio. The factory AM radio works but is useless to me and nothing else fits in my 65 Dart. But I don't recall there being any FM stations in 1965.

-
Back