What Happened to Stroker Scamp

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been a D**K to me before in threads but we got past our diffences and he is a good guy in my eyes. Rules are rules though and I am not a Mod.

Actions=consequenses, it's just that simple, sad it had to come to this.

Daredevil asked for favorable memories about Strokerscamp. One Sunday Rob and Kitty and I had a nice visit, just hanging out at the Summit store which is a convenient half-way point from the areas we live. He reached out to me when my Dad was diagnosed with cancer. Also he was the one who told me if I wanted to visit Bruce before he passed, I'd better do it soon, and I am very grateful for that. Rob's jokes made me laugh many times. Like Adam said, even though he is not on FABO anymore we can still get in touch with him.

Then maybe this thread should be deleted then?

Adam, thanks for the best damn Mopar site on the web and all of your hard work to make it all possible!!

x100.... You do a great job Adam.. I love this site and am thankful its here.. I can only imagine how aggravating and stressful it must be at times to keep it running smooth, and to be a mod.. Dont think I could do it..

Xs one more. Time to move on and get on with life.

I've always known where to draw the line...(I might have put a toe across it occasionally)...but to bad mouth an administrator of a site you want to remain on is always a bad idea, no?

Adam, thanks for the best damn Mopar site on the web and all of your hard work to make it all possible!!

Sure, give Adam all the credit... :)

Back on topic. We dont ban people lightly, believe me. For someone like SS its the hardest thing to do. He has been warned MANY MANY MANY times. Despite that, he chooses to be an *** to people at times.

Its a shame, because he is so knowlegable and helpful. But I back Adam's decision 100%.

What did he do exactly? Isnt he always an ***? Or was he an *** to the wrong person? And I have only had 2 or 3 maybe 6. JK
He stepped over the line with Adam, sad but true. I looked at some of his recent posts and you would think he was the nicest guy on the planet. I always got him even when he went off the reservation, but i can see where others wouldn't, especially someone new here. I actully didn't mind Stroked340 when he was here, but you have to get along with the group and typing on a keyboard is difficult to express your real emotions. Although i really try to think how to express things before i type.

He was a dick to me in the past also, but I never complained. I've got pretty thick skin.
I hate to see anyone banned as I'm a firm believer in anti-censorship.

Sure, give Adam all the credit... :)

Back on topic. We dont ban people lightly, believe me. For someone like SS its the hardest thing to do. He has been warned MANY MANY MANY times. Despite that, he chooses to be an *** to people at times.

Its a shame, because he is so knowlegable and helpful. But I back Adam's decision 100%.

This is the most important thing you could have said. As a staff member you have to know the boss is behind you! IMO

When I was first diagnosed with M.S Rob started up a help thread for me to get me some parts. He thought maybe I would get enough to build my Dart. He even donated a hi back plastic bucket race seat for my project,shipped it all the way to the border. The shipping killed him,it was more than the seat was worth. And him being poor and all,it had to hurt his finaces.But he did it anyways!

Thats the kind of guy this websight doesnt want here....

I think a certain member here is overpriveledged...

I didnt mind him he was always very helpful and nice to me.
What exactly did he say?
From what i saw he got a little snippy with a newer member over the info provided and when Adam called him on it he got smart with him. Not a smart move imo. To Adam's credit we don't know how many complaints he's had about this so i can only defer to him to make the proper decision here.

And the hits just keep on coming'

I sent monies and joined FABO after Stroker Scamp ( Rob ) gave me information that was very useful when finishing up my Signet for the Umpteenth time thinking to myself, this is a good site and worth it and after that we called each friends and spoke on the phone weekly. Rob, to me is an honorable guy and I could not conceive at all what circumstance would have him banned, at least outside of the fact he is a republican. I think being banned is childlike and also think that in every society there are those who are respected or should I say, looked up to because of the monies they have as if its going to trickle down into the pockets of those who look up, that to me is also childish. As I said I cannot conceive why anyone would ban someone with so much talent and so much to give from the ideology of one being when a shitload of information can and has been shared.

On the other hand I have had moronic PM's from others sent to me as if my tone wasn't of value or pieces of my car were worth diddley such as the time I said I was going to remove the Shaker from the Signet and was offered a hundred bucks from several people here, I took it with a grain of sand. Some of the questions on here are not always from the young guns as you call them as if this site is a movie set as everyone's ego is soon to burst. Anyways, some questions are actually laughable as if simple common sense has been lost forever. well, like I said I cannot see Rob being banned when there are so many egotistical moronic nobody's who haven't a clue to what;s real and what isn't at any given time. Just like the use of words describing other manufacturers of vehicles slays me as secondary cars many own just to stay in the Chrysler family as if the ones that actually run every day without problems are the worst. Oh well, C'est la vie

Dear SS,

This is not my quote but words belong to none,

YOUR TALK TALKED
& YOUR WALK TALKED,
BUT YOUR WALK TALKED
MORE THAN YOUR TALK TALKED

As long as you know that, no one can ever take that away:)

CHEERS!

Awe, he was a good guy to me.

I second your views gunbunny, the more the merrier...now I got no idea what happen since I hardly read most the threads here, so can not say if I agree with it but likely not

Dear SS,

This is not my quote but words belong to none,

YOUR TALK TALKED
& YOUR WALK TALKED,
BUT YOUR WALK TALKED
MORE THAN YOUR TALK TALKED

As long as you know that, no one can ever take that away:)

CHEERS!
Now that is a mouthful.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back