What have I gotten myself into?

-
!!!!!! Damn man, words cant describe the difference! Awesome job! Im defiantly subscribed!!!!!!

Thanks. A ton of time and sore muscles have got me to this point. You subscribed at the right point because I have to have her done (at least mostly done) by July. I have a few shows scheduled that the car needs to be at, so she's gonna be coming together pretty fast.

Hemi is in the building! My bike box is due today as well!

IMAG0008_zps8b077c00.jpg

Johnparts....
Sittin low.... feelin high :headbang:

Idaho...
mind blown :shaking2:

mine should be here soon. after the motor mount mods get back from the lazer cutter.
I'm hopeing to have time today to make my templates for my motor mounts. I have been looking at and measuring things and I may just be moving my engine back a couple inches

I'm hopeing to have time today to make my templates for my motor mounts. I have been looking at and measuring things and I may just be moving my engine back a couple inches

They say that moving back just 2" makes a huge improvement for handling.

I have some very bad news on my car though. After checking and double checking and triple checking I will have to retub my car. The 295/40's are just a hair to big for a minitub and I will have to go with a full tub job.

I have some very bad news on my car though. After checking and double checking and triple checking I will have to retub my car. The 295/40's are just a hair to big for a minitub and I will have to go with a full tub job.

At least you have good practice! Looking good, and kudos for redoing the tub to make it the way you want.

that was my conclusion on my ol' silver Duster....hence the mini back half...only gained 1/2"....but it was needed for the "meats"....plus, I could built the entire rear 4-bar/4-link chassis outside the car, then bolt/weld in place. You could do a little stretch,...while you're at it. I can loan you my fender stretcher

piece of cake.

My big issue isn't the inner I have room there its where the outer curves in that is giving me a problem. That's why I'm thinking of either a full tub job or just a slight massage with a 5lb sledge

There is this option.

(posted by junior636)

Just finished my mini-tub job. Lots of mig time :)

Attachments

• semi full tub.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 464
-
Back