What have I gotten myself into?

-
Well buy me a lottery ticket!

Actually I know that you guys really sweat the details and just look
at the results. Should be great ackerman and virtually no bump steer.

Anxiously awaiting a real world drive report.

Well buy me a lottery ticket!

Actually I know that you guys really sweat the details and just look
at the results. Should be great ackerman and virtually no bump steer.

Anxiously awaiting a real world drive report.
Going to be a few months for my report BUT I may have found my trans which would make it really easy.

IMAG0177_zpsd84d5b48.jpg

Started raising the tunnel today

Ok so I was just going to tack up one section then do some welding on my fire wall but I got the bug and we had an impala that trashed it's hood so I had a nice big chunch of sheet metal to play with so I went a bit further.

IMAG0183_zpsb358a522.jpg

IMAG0184_zpsa1a300d6.jpg

IMAG0185_zps8c42f69d.jpg

IMAG0178_zpse65f7585.jpg

IMAG0179_zpsb34f1685.jpg

Oh sure....and there go my plans to build a nice big sled.

It's amazing how you want to keep going after you aquire the vision.

Is that a hydraulic clutch pedal setup?

By the way, CTRL + Print screen will copy you computer screen (screen shot). Then you can paste into paint to edit it. That way you do not have to waste time (as I know you are busy man) taking pics of your computer screen.

Is that a hydraulic clutch pedal setup?

By the way, CTRL + Print screen will copy you computer screen (screen shot). Then you can paste into paint to edit it. That way you do not have to waste time (as I know you are busy man) taking pics of your computer screen.

It's more then meets the eye If you look there is 2 pedals there. I took the picture so it was on my phone to text it to my buddy otherwise I would have just done a screen grab.

This will allow me to keep my fire wall very clean.

That is sweet. I was trying to figure out that side part. That will mess with some people when you open the hood

It hit me this morning on my way to work because I was going to mark off my fire wall for the master today. I was trying to figure out if I was going to offset it or not.

What are your seats and console out of? They look like they were made to retro into your car.

like the console, looks at home. I was wondering how you were gonna hid the elevated tunnel

got room for exhaust somewhere?

like the console, looks at home. I was wondering how you were gonna hid the elevated tunnel

got room for exhaust somewhere?
In the tunnel Like an LX I'm thinking. I seriously opened that tunnel up width wise too.

Wait till you see why I am doing the remote mounted master Denny.

What are your seats and console out of? They look like they were made to retro into your car.

Seats are BMW 528I units I scored from the bone yard for $100. The console is out of a 2011 200s that I scrounged out of the junk pile at work.

Looking good John. You know some of those consoles had heated and cooled cup holders in them.

Just satisfying curiosity. Thanks for the entertainment.

Attachments

• Chrysler-200-2013-interior.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 475
You're gonna blow the tires off that thing...
I've just cancelled your warranty.

-
Back