What irks you

-
You guys have covered a lot of what irks me here like the black engine bay in a non black car, antennas in general cause my car cover doesn't fit over them, etc etc.
I'd have to say I hate late model crappy bucket seats loosely bolted into a car, especially when they are too big.

Any doofus who advertises a MoPar having a POSI rear axle.....for God's sake it's a Sure Grip!

how about finding a car you always wanted and not haveing the money to buy it!

or bidding on something you want and loseing it to someone else in the last second!

what about how pictures are decieving!

and finally how things that "can" go wrong always seem to at the worst times!

I just thought of one that I don't think anyone has touched on yet... How about Mopars advertised for sale that have been treated to a "Frame-Off Restoration"??? That one always makes me wonder if the seller's elevator goes all the way to the top...62v200's comments on the "posi" reminded me of that one...

Ray

Yep..that Irk's me too, because if they swear by it, then they have alot more work in it than needed, unless it's a pre-1960. This too... a muncie 4 spd. DUUUHHH!

ok one of my biggest IRKS is people who take dogs to car shows.....I know there are dog lovers here... but for ol' Sheps sake.... leave the @*#! dogs at home... you dont know how many times I see dogs anoint car show tires or a careless owner runnning a dog leash chain up the side of a car :violent1:
...............and worse yet if your dog leaves a present for me to step in while i enjoy a car show in the park .......well for sake of not putting anything down that may be considered "pre-meditated" I will stop.

-RPM

thought of another that actually pertains to cars.... how about on the small blocks when you have to remove the timing cover... and the gasket set incudes those two little damn corner pieces for the oil pan ? Bout the time you try to snug up the bolts the gasket tears out because theres not enough material.... GAAAAAAAAA !!!! ( I know I am not the only one to deal with that !) ..... matter of fact I have not had much luck with oil pan gaskets in general.

Ya know what erks me! Pretentious CAR CLUBS / CAR CLUB MEMBERS!
Sorry if I offend anyone one, but -- to hell with these guys who think they are better because they have a car thats all stock. QUOTE]

No offense taken, I'm part of the Mopar Madness of the Lv, & My car is far from stock.

I hate trophy hunters. they have to park at a certain spot they have to use certain products, and if they win second they are pissed at the world. THey rip my car apart, this isn't right, there's dirt there. Well sorry, I don't have the big bucks to pay someone to do the work, this was my first attempt and I did it ALL myself.

Kids who run wild, tuner cars...and the two chicks in 'MOPAR 1974's avatar are not here with me!!!

I hate trophy hunters. they have to park at a certain spot they have to use certain products, and if they win second they are pissed at the world. THey rip my car apart, this isn't right, there's dirt there. Well sorry, I don't have the big bucks to pay someone to do the work, this was my first attempt and I did it ALL myself.

you know what that dirt shows though? that your not affraid to DRIVE your car like they are SAPOSE to be.

i admit, i love takin my car to shows, but i do it to have fun and so others the work i can and did do. winning a trophy just makes for a good ending lol.

oh ya and about the hood scoop comment, i hate it when they add the scoops, but dont cut holes in the hood for em to "function". last weeked i went to a show and there was a nice demon and a nice duster, both had the dual scoops, but neither had the holes for em.

Gotta say y'all covered some good examples of irksome stuff. Here's a few more: drivers in left lane on interstate who don't realize you can go 9 (NINE!) mph over limit, and who won't move over. Traffic lights that make you stop at a minor cross-street even in the middle of the night. Ignorant people who make comments about homosexuals. What does whom someone is attracted to have to do with you? No one in this free country should be told to live in a closet. Think about it.

A maaco paint job on a rusted body, sheepskin seat covers, painting the chrome with flat black spray paint, installing a 360 from a monaco or a fury and calling it a totally restored classic mopar musclecar.

people that say they are all about mopar as they get in there chevy truck dirty tires at car shows posi in stead of suregrip people that want my help but wont listen after market wiper blade frames or if you would have done this to you car it would be better chevy guys that think they in to mopars but dont have a clue ok im done:bootysha::thebirdm:

WoW!! Resurected after 5 months. How about finding a car in the field and approaching the owner only to hear about their going to restore it and returning 4 yrs later and it's still setting where you first saw it only to be further along in it's rusting process. Everything i have is for sale.Show me the money.

Any doofus who advertises a MoPar having a POSI rear axle.....for God's sake it's a Sure Grip!

X2! and guys with the number 3 or 8 in there, their, or they're back window's of there, their, or they're Dodge trucks.

Everbody telling me it can't be done hell I done it twice. To a 64 Dart GT and to a 66 dart Wagon

-
Back