What irks you

-
I hate it when people ride my bumper ( I get that all the time). They stay behind me, instead of moving to the other lane, or going around me. Ever notice when they see our cars people try to show you how fast they are, BUT they won't try you at a light?

I also get pissed when people look for flaws in my car. It's almost 40 years old FFS. It's a work in progress (neverending it seems). I don't have Leno's bank account.

Put me down as another exhaust header hater. TTI needs to lower their prices, or somebody else needs to make them more compatable (model, year, drivetrain specific) at a better price. Some of the header designs haven't changed since the 60's/70's.

Rant over for now.

The very existence of my ex-wife irks me to no end. Okay... 'irks' is a bit light, but this is a family-friendly place. ;-)

That black goopy stuff that does not dry (even after 38 years) that the factory had to gob in every nook and cranny in the trunk. I pulled pounds of that stuff out of my car. It is nasty.

Nah. She would've piled it up on the yellow poles beside the overhead door. She is skilled to such a degree that she ripped the door completely off her Blazer while just moving it back a few feet in her own driveway.
I'm glad I live far, far away. Still, it's PROBABLY 'cheaper-to-keep-er'.

o yha I ran into the header problem today. damn... I hate the drivers side.

My answer would be D; all the above.
EVERYTHING irks me LOL
How about a top 3 list ? A top 10 would require too much thought...
#3. Those who post asking for help with a problem but never reply with a follow up as to what they finally found and how they fixed it.
#2 A company or business who wont respond to customer requests.
Most recent being Thermaflo a division of Comair/Rotron.
#1 Society has systematicly taken all the homosexuals out of the closet and put the smokers in. Look around for NO QUEERING signs in public places.

I hate how prices for a decent mopar now are insane, hell even parts for them are sky high! I saw an ad on craigslist from a guy wanting to sell a mid 70's 440 for $1200! and it wasnt even a complete engine!

People that think just because they see an immaculate 69' A12 Road Runner go for 60K that they can sell their Road Runner with no engine/tranny thats frame rotted for 15K

Not really mopar but ive had alot of people call my spirit a gremlin, or a pinto.

I will step up and ask forgiveness BigSrok3.
I think that I did one time, Sorry my bad as they say now.

I should wear my glasses all the time, and I like AMC.8)

Any car ad that compares a piece of crap to (one just like it that sold at Barret Jackson for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)---------or it's in perfect shape, all it needs is the left hand door handle, a new windshield, rear bumper, new carpet, a little bondo and a new paint job and you could be a show winner!!!!
Amazing what some people think is Perfect shape.

Another thing that bugs me is when a mopar has factory hood or side scoops and they are painted black instead of body color. Cuda, Challenger, Superbee, Road Runner, they all look lame. If you are putting a set of scoops on after the car has already been painted, black is ok cause it may be hard to match. But if you spend good money to have the car painted, give the body shop your damn scoops!

Another thing that bugs me is when a mopar has hood or side scoops and they are painted black instead of body color. Cuda, Challenger, Superbee, they all look lame. If you are putting a set of scoops on after the car has already been painted, black is ok cause it may be hard to match. But if you spend good money to have the car painted, give the body shop your damn scoops!

Haha... Guilty as Charged!! (pics in my gallery)

The PO painted them black. I never bothered to change it yet, because I just spent over 7 grand on a stroker & installation. I might just leave them.

Haha... Guilty as Charged!! (pics in my gallery)

The PO painted them black. I never bothered to change it yet, because I just spent over 7 grand on a stroker & installation. I might just leave them.

LOL! You have a nice Barracuda Woody!

Oh, I forgot, the only scoop in my opinion that looks good black is the (yours) the 72-73 twin snorkle scoop! I think most of those were black anyway....

Liars. I HATE Liars.

I've been waiting for a part to arrive from another member. I was TOLD it would arrive the week of July 4th. I was TOLD I would get tracking numbers. I was TOLD I'd get tracking numbers several times.

Well the part just arrived.

Today.

July 21st.

And when was it actually shipped?

JULY 17th

Door slammers, people who let a car rust before they would sell it, people who dont maintain their cars.

AND

PEOPLE WHO DONT AGREE WITH ME!!!

Ya know what erks me! Pretentious CAR CLUBS / CAR CLUB MEMBERS!
Sorry if I offend anyone one, but -- to hell with these guys who think they are better because they have a car thats all stock. I like my car the way I build it, if you dont like other peoples opinions, maybe you shouldnt be in a club of enthusiasts! Your going to have varying opinions!:thebirdm:

Oh and definately door slammers!

-
Back