what line go's where?

-
... I'd take it off the car and bench bleed again ...
Agree, except I always "bench bleed" w/ MC on the car, even a new MC. I don't like the flimsy plastic press-in bleed adapters that come w/ some MC's. Better are ones that screw in. I have some made from old 3/16" metal tube w/ a stub of clear plastic hose to see air bubbles. Secure the hose well at the reservoir. You don't want it flopping loose and spraying brake fluid all under-hood, since glycol is a great paint remover and why most cars we inherit have rust all under the MC from leaks. You may have to pump 50 times to flush out all bubbles.

I can just see it all better when on the bench in a vise.... and I can be as messy as I like LOL

Could I have air trapped in the middle of a line? When I bleed them now I get a bubble free steam of fluid for all four corners. The calipers do have the bleeders on top. I checked all connection and did find any leaks, but I did have a geyser when pumping with caps off and saw some bubble come up for bottom of master cylinder. I need to get some more brake fluid.
Post #14
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How do you swap them and get the lines to connect correctly?

Not KH?

-
Back