Reaction score
the plymouth
or the 1972 plate

Attachments

• Picture 070.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 865
  • Picture 072.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 875
i vote for both. one plus side though is you might have fewer people ask you what year it is with the 72 plate lol

The 1972 plate may stop some of the stupid people from asking you what year it is, in attempt to strike up that god awful conversation with the guy who had a factory installed Hemi Duster back in the day that he should have never gotten rid of it.
But that may also give the same guy the ammunition to say, "Is that a '72? That thing gotta Hemi?"

the 1972 one is over done these days.

never quite got into the rapid transit logo either..

i went with the old direct connection one. :)

DSCN6983.jpg

had this ugly one on it before..

DSCN6982.jpg

i say the rapid transit plate but neither will keep the stupid people from asking what year your nova is . If i had a penny for every time i heard that question i could fill up 2 tube socks enough to possibly knock them completely senseless .

Here are some kewl ones I have, the top one was made in 1967 :glasses7:

Attachments

• Picture 4571.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 699
is that street freak a duster

I think it's supposed to be, it has the general shape and looks like a sharkstooth grille, it's never been on a car before, looks to be from the late 70's, maybe even the 80's?

I love the tires, turn and burn! :glasses7:

Late 70's,early 80's Keith.I LIKE that one.Prisma was huge,77 to 83 -ish.MAS racing,sold tons of that,in Minn.If you found it locally,my best guess. Like the pop,of Rapid Transit myself.Seen A -Joe's,bottom
plate in silver.Seen a couple,a little refined. Looking closer,at Keith's Street Freak plate.The driver,looks like Burt Reynolds/ the Bandit(lmao!).

I've had a couple different plates on mine. Whatever strikes your fancy
on any given day, I say.

Attachments

• Duster at LDF show.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 551
  • 100_2409 (2).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 551
I voted 1972, but it was a toss of a coin in my mind :coffee2:
I have been running the plate in the second picture for ever, I would run a plate with this logo
on it :D...

Attachments

• APA weekend 016.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 600
  • Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP%20011.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 572
the 1972 one is over done these days.

never quite got into the rapid transit logo either..

i went with the old direct connection one. :)

DSCN6983.jpg

Thats the one I like. My Dart had one like that when I first got it. Don't know what ever happened to it. Need to get another one.

I removed my 1973 Plate as I felt it was overdone, and WA law prohibits lack of actual plate on front of car for daily drivers.

Rapid transit,
I have the same plate on my old 78 power wagon in alot better shape than the truck is in.

I removed my 1973 Plate as I felt it was overdone, and WA law prohibits lack of actual plate on front of car for daily drivers.

I have the rapid transit on mine they are fine with it if your front plate is in the windshield

Attachments

• IMG_20130108_072234.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 433
-
Back