What Radiator, Shroud and electric fan should I use for my 360?

-
What radiator did you use? I think that shroud and fan is too thick for my space.
Hey 67DodgeDart360 , I have basically the same setup. A 68 dart with a 75 360. What did u do with exhaust ??? The factory manifold hits the end of the steading unit right where the bushing is ??? Mi have someone telling me it's gonna heat up n burst on fire ??

Every time I see one of these posts I want to scream. I have posted several times in the past year all of my parts and pictures, and they WORK.

Every time I see one of these posts I want to scream. I have posted several times in the past year all of my parts and pictures, and they WORK.

threads here get pushed down in days. You could help by posting a link to thread with a solution/setup that has proven to work when driving around in your setup.

i just hit your post history. I don’t see anything that pops out. But I do see where you asked about radiators, thermostats, water pumps, shrouds a few times.

I surprised at your response. You objected to this same sort of attitude when Rustyratrod replied when you were building your motor just 1 1/2 years ago.

Cold Case Radiator

The original poster is where you where 1 1/2 years ago...as soon we forget

If you read the post that Rusty and I disagreed on, I asked for someone that had a set up just like mine. I thought that I had been specific, but it's all good now. From all of the threads that I had looked at, I in the end figured it out. You are correct, the parts lists that I gave were to people asking questions. I will try and gather the part number up and re post. I do not know how to move that stuff over to here.

If you read the post that Rusty and I disagreed on, I asked for someone that had a set up just like mine. I thought that I had been specific, but it's all good now. From all of the threads that I had looked at, I in the end figured it out. You are correct, the parts lists that I gave were to people asking questions. I will try and gather the part number up and re post. I do not know how to move that stuff over to here.

If you wrote it in a thread, just copy the URL link and post it here. That’s it.

Unfortunately, a person can’t search questions posted/asked to your FABO profile. And of course people can’t search or see private messages.

you’d have to copy and paste that info here

BTW, I have a setup like yours: 340 block, 4” stroke, aluminum heads, headers, 9.8:1 compression... I run a cheapy 22” Champion 4-row with Jag fan clutch and homemade shroud. No overheating, 10 years. There’s many ways to get to the same place. It’s all good.

Last edited:
Here is my set up on a '69 Dart, stroked to 418, Trickflow aluminum heads. Compression is a little over 10.0. Howards hyd roller. LA Small Block
MOP756A. Cold Case Radiator. This is for a '69, not '70 and above.
MIL-16251 Water pump, This a Milodon pump for a '69, cast iron, is 3/4"" shorter than the '70 and newer aluminum pump
Haden #2947 fan clutch
Mopar fan # 2863 216 , another comparable fan can be used
370-195 Flowcooler thermostat, 195°
Lower Radiator hose spring from CJ Pony parts,, or you can make your own.
My water pump pulley is roughly 6"
Bottom crankshaft pulley is roughly 6 1/2"
I have not needed a fan shroud yet.
Green Antifreeze 50/50 with reverse osmosis water. No puke/overflow tank, just let it find it's own level and leave it alone.
At present, and it's summer here, no overheating problems.
Sorry about no pictures, hate this site for pictures, it won't load the picture that loaded before, or a new picture with good lighting. If picture is wanted, pm me and will email it no problems there.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't really know how to paste or even know what a URL is! I am not a '71 yr old savy computer guy!

-
Back