What rotten luck

-

Leadfoot

Jane Goodall of the N&P Forum
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The Boss called today. Seems as if I'll be clocking in right about kickoff time Sunday.

I'm plan on it. All we have is internet service but it'll have to do. If it's anything like the last time Denver was in the Superbowl maybe it's best that I don't watch.

Don't worry, you are not the only one not watching it.. I really do not care anything about football that is not played in weather... It has to be raining or snowing for me to sit and watch.

Quit complaining.. Go make money,and quit being a butt head..... Radio is better than T V.,in my opine.....

ya, that kinda bites.. 50th and all that.. if you're an NFL fan it is a big deal.. but you'll survive..

X2! BTY Im having all my friends over for super bowl party, need to BYOB, and get here by 2pm. See you guys!

X2
My eldest son Mitch Jr, found a way recently to gain 25% ownership of the Restaurant and building he has been at for years. They are going to shut down on Sunday night and host a big Super Bowl party for family and paid customers. Football Pools and free food and drink. Mama and I will be there early, with bells on !!

humm.. depending on the temperature in the garage and how elbows deep I am into whatever mischief I may find out there - I could miss a lot of the game and not lose sleep.. then again, it starts at 6pm here and I am usually done out there by then so...

Quit complaining.. Go make money,and quit being a butt head..... Radio is better than T V.,in my opine.....

I never complain. I just wanted the day off. I probably wasn't going to watch it anyways. In fact, I turned on my television somewhere between 3-4 months ago and it didn't work. I think it's something with the antenna. In fact, people are envious of my superpowers, like the ability to get through life without television.

Just listen to it on radio. The radio announcers are so much better then the TV announcers could ever hope to be.
When we lived in Jersey I used to watch the Giants on TV with the sound turned off, and listen to the play by play on the radio at the same time.

The Boss called today. Seems as if I'll be clocking in right about kickoff time Sunday.

If I had a job/boss with that possibility ever happening, not only would I never pick up the phone but I'd leave the city!

Nothing like PEACE & QUITE before the big event.

If I had a job/boss with that possibility ever happening, not only would I never pick up the phone but I'd leave the city!

Nothing like PEACE & QUITE before the big event.

Absolutely! Gonna listen on A.M. radio,while I do A body rust repair.... Heat in the 70 degree range,gotta work it....

-
Back