what should I do ?

-
Trade it to me for my fishing boat and go fishing...Ha Ha
Nice score.
Just fix it and enjoy it,you can gradually fix her up and if you want a race car that can happen later.Once you are driving her,you know what you want to do.
TXDart

ok guys i think im just going to driver her but i still need to name her or him idk what it is yet lol

fix all the electrical,brakes and make it run and drive safely, then get a D/a sander and go over the whole outer body real quick and shoot it one solid color of cheap primer ,then do the body work a panel at a time and put back into primer,then make every panel as nice as you can and put back into primer till she's swimmin with the big fish then get her a paintjob and some new jewelry as you can afford/find it....then marry it....8)

P.S. jewelry is chrome goodies,interior goodies stuff like that :cheers: nice Car Love it!!!!

I named my fishing boat after my ex-girlfriend.
So when people ask what I am doing for the weekend.I say"The Old Lady and I are going to the lake or river?
My closer friends know I am going fishing...
TXDart

fix all the electrical,brakes and make it run and drive safely, then get a D/a sander and go over the whole outer body real quick and shoot it one solid color of cheap primer ,then do the body work a panel at a time and put back into primer,then make every panel as nice as you can and put back into primer till she's swimmin with the big fish then get her a paintjob and some new jewelry as you can afford/find it....then marry it....8)

P.S. jewelry is chrome goodies,interior goodies stuff like that :cheers: nice Car Love it!!!!
that the plan man i just have to get the cash for the parts i have got all the parts for a bbp disk job new in a box now im going to change her from points the brakes seem to work fine but i dont trust them im wating on the title then i will get to work oh i think its ur wagon i seen in the mopar book one time me and my dad still talk bout it nice car man i sold my wagon to fund this barracuda i hope i did the rigth thing lol

-
Back