What strange foods do you eat that others don't understand??

-

Kern Dog

Build your car to handle.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you an adventurous eater?
I love the spicy food. Oddly, the left side of my face sweats when eating spicy food while the right side stays dry....
I like eating dill pickles and chunks of cheese.
I like sour cream on baked potatoes and Mexican food but nothing else.
I like sauerkraut, Jalepenos and cherry tomatoes but not broccoli.
Not a fan of wheat bread.
What about you people?

Peanut butter banana and mayonnaise sammich.

I like to eat some food frozen, blueberries, French fries, fish sticks. Not at the same time though.

craziest thing i eat is white rice, with colby jack shredded cheese and sour cream, sprinkle in some soy sauce and it's a good snack.

Is liver and onion Strange? How about eggs with ketchup on them? I come from Pennsylvania Dutch Country and they eat a lot of parts of the cow in Pig that I frankly detest. Brains and blood pudding just don't do it for me.

Are you an adventurous eater?
I love the spicy food. Oddly, the left side of my face sweats when eating spicy food while the right side stays dry....
I like eating dill pickles and chunks of cheese.
I like sour cream on baked potatoes and Mexican food but nothing else.
I like sauerkraut, Jalepenos and cherry tomatoes but not broccoli.
Not a fan of wheat bread.
What about you people?
now the real question is...do you eat your sauerkraut hot or cold?

You southern guys will laugh but out here in kalifornia, it's nearly impossible to find good fried okra. I'm a BBQ guy and the quality of BBQ in the LA area was so bad I had to get a smoker and learn for myself. I guess okra is next. I love okra but out here everyone just thinks it's weird.

Persimmon Pudding,

People look at me like I'm from Mars when I mention it. Particularly in the South,.... possum food.
My great grandmothers recipe and love it.

I don't eat this, but my wife does. When we were first married I came home one day and she was serving liver pudding that was fried. To me that is dog food. To justify, growing up, my grandfather had dogs he used for hunting. Not far from his house was a Neese sausage factory. On Friday he would go by and pick up the old or bad merchandise. I assumed it was just dog food. I still have a problem eating that dog food

Scrapple.......love some scrapple....... best breakfast ever is scrapple egg and cheese sandwich w/mayo. followed closely by biscuits and sausage gravey.

i also like mayo mixed with bbq sauce with fries an a pit beef sandwich. maryland blue crabs are pretty amazing too ;)

548607_082c55401b.jpg

salt fish dinner hake or cod jigs dinner or better known as corned beef and cabbage salt beef riblets dinner . homemade beans and fishcakes all dinners include potatoes carrots and turnup .

Liverwurst and cheese on an onion Kaiser with some horseradish/mayo. Liver and onions if it's cooked right.

My wife always gives me crap about my Tuna Casserole. But grew up eating it.
in a loaf pan, bottom layer is tuna, next layer is busted up potato chips, top layer is cream of mushroom soup. Bake for 1/2 hour at 350, and Yummmm.

-
Back