what the hell????

-

moparsegura

moparmaster
Reaction score
This is the worst thing to ever happen to a Duster!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDl0tj9udAI"]YouTube- plymouth duster 383 HP[/ame]

well...........I'm sorry to insult his car, but I'm just saying what everybody else is thinking.

I think there is also a video of the car spinning out in the snow and sliding into the ditch and getting stuck :-D

Kinda Jeep influence maybe?
I won't dis it but everybody to their own thing I guess.
Keeps the world interesting.

Later,
Bruce B.

Are those trailer lights in the back:shock:?Well,if he likes how it looks,thats all that matters.Its a nice car,but that noise in the engine sounds horrible.

:toothy10: I think he's from Canada by the way he said 'that's a-boot it' at the end...maybe the rear is a safety improvement to keep snow from accumulating on the bumper and covering the tail lights. :toothy10:

The WORST thing ever done to a Duster, I doubt it.

My opinion is; whatever trips your trigger!
Doesen't mean I won't rag you about it though.
Wait till you see the '59 Impala taillights on my '70 Dart!:poke::violent1:

Later,
Bruce B.

:toothy10: I think he's from Canada by the way he said 'that's a-boot it' at the end...maybe the rear is a safety improvement to keep snow from accumulating on the bumper and covering the tail lights. :toothy10:

The WORST thing ever done to a Duster, I doubt it.

A-boot it?
lol
You've been watching too much south park!
We don't speak like that eh?
On another note, it's a nicely done car, not my taste, but unique.
Definitely not the worst thing you can do to a Duster.
The worst thing you can do to a car is demo derby it, make it into a stock car, then eventually crush it.
JMHO.
Tom.

I don't think its that bad. It looks to be a 73+ Duster, which he modified to look how he wanted it. He is running a big block Mopar, at least it doesn't have a Chevy 350, or a Mazda 4 cyl engine or something. And yes, at least he didn't derby it, or send it to the crusher when he realized it was a big project.

At least the engine compartment is painted the same color as the exterior of the car, and not painted black. I'm not a fan, but I'm sure it could be way worse. I bet it gets some attention on the street.

I sorta like it. It's different. It's not like he took an original 340 4 speed car and did that to it. The paint is great, the custom work is executed well. Just because you don't like what he's done doesn't mean you have to create a thread bashin his car. It's a lot nicer than a lot of members cars on this forum, mine included. All yall bashin on it are a bunch of buttholes.

The worst thing you can do to a car is demo derby it, make it into a stock car, then eventually crush it.
JMHO.
Tom.

What's wrong with derby and stock cars. I have plenty of both. Most of them were beyond usefulness and headed for the press anyway. There is nothing more satisfying than using a well prepped MOPAR as a weapon of death (WOD) against infidel chevies(capital "c" not used intentionally as blatant disrespect) Do you really think the world will miss a 85 Diplomat, or my 89 Daytona Mini stock? Whether they get made into stock cars or not, they're all eventually going to get crushed.

I thought sun was the worst thing that could happen to a Duster.

I like it!

The only thing I would have done different is the tail lights....I would use round ones...like Vette or Ferrari.

He made it his own and the frenched headlights and grill are cool!

Ok..........maybe it's not the worst thing you could do to a car, but damn it it's ugly!! He does have awesome paint on it. And I respect the big-block A-body. Just seems like something a chevy guy would do.

Ok..........maybe it's not the worst thing you could do to a car, but damn it it's ugly!! He does have awesome paint on it. And I respect the big-block A-body. Just seems like something a chevy guy would do.

You know, we all come here to get help with our projects, and most of us are proud of what we have, especially when we've done the work ourselves. If this guy was here bashing your ride, I'm sure you would feel pretty sh*tty when you read it, along with all the other comments on it. Sometimes its better to not say anything at all, you know?

You know, we all come here to get help with our projects, and most of us are proud of what we have, especially when we've done the work ourselves. If this guy was here bashing your ride, I'm sure you would feel pretty sh*tty when you read it, along with all the other comments on it. Sometimes its better to not say anything at all, you know?

yea, I'm the first one to ever find a ugly *** car and put a link to it for others to see and give there opinion on. I'm not saying anything about the car I wouldn't say to the guys face. That guy-just like us, put his car on there for others to see and give there opinion on. That's why we do it. We want to hear what others think about what we did. Sometime's we like what we hear and sometime's we don't. I've had my cars dogged. That's part of it.

-
Back