What weight oil

-
10w40 Brad Penn. Also use Brad Penn break in oil on new engine break in.

Redline. 5w30 or 5w40 depending on your oil pressure at maximum operating temperature.
Otherwise for a cheap solid option, check out rotella 10w30. Alternately if you must have really thick oil (which is usually totally unnecessary for street engines), Rotella 15w40.
I am running rotella 10w30 with hughes oil additive in all old type engines. But our winters are minimum 25 degrees and I would never start my old mopars in that cold of temp anyway. If it was 20 degrees or below, doing cold starts, I would probably look at running 0w30 or 0w40.

I looked for the 20S/50 for Summer but couldn't find it.

A future in management awaits you !

Really no need for all that. Everybody learns stuff for a first time. Lots of people KNOW what it means but still call the W meaning winter. We did everywhere I ever worked down here. We knew what it meant, but it was easier to keep up with it that way. Lots better ways to let somebody know they're mistaken than makin um feel stupid.

Really no need for all that. Everybody learns stuff for a first time. Lots of people KNOW what it means but still call the W meaning winter. We did everywhere I ever worked down here. We knew what it meant, but it was easier to keep up with it that way. Lots better ways to let somebody know they're mistaken than makin um feel stupid.

Will take that under advisement.

-
Back