What (who) Will I Become?

-
DUDE!
FIRST pic and he's flashing me...thats your brat allright

You'd be surprised how many people don't do circumcisions nowadays
And unless your Jewish, there is no real reason to (imho)

Congrats though, he looks good

Just be glad you have gran kids. My daughter 42 lived with several pos, never married, no kids, only comes around when she needs something, yet to her I'm a pos. Two step daughters that I consider my own and who treat me better than my own. However the oldest(43) isn't married, does date an older guy(20 yrs), and no plans for marriage and kids. The youngest (37), married and can't have kids. So yeah, the wife and I wish we had some but doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Diego got his member trimmed awhile ago, here he is at 4 months old. I think he's handsome, but close relatives like me don't see things as objectively as the rest.

Diego 4 months old.jpg

What you are soon gonna be, if you ain't already, is broke. Cuz your wife is gonna shower the daughter and her new son with every available nickle she can sneak out of your wallet, and no mercy for you if you don't cough it up. And you will get broker every year as the gifts keep getting more lavish and more expensive. Look forward to another 20 or more years of sliding on down to homelessness.
Start secreting some cash away right now, because before too long, you won't even be able to replace your holey socks.
Congrats on the handsome healthy addition.

-
Back