What will it run?????

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
Ive never done this but thought Id ask. Heres the combo/set-up.

Balanced stock crank/rods with ARP Bolts and windage tray.
KB-191's with 12.3:1 compression
Ultradyne solid roller cam .556/.556 .285/.295 .249/.259@50 with 1.5 rockers.
J-heads with 2.02/1.60 and flowed [email protected]/[email protected] on the intake and [email protected]
1.6 Crane Gold roller rockers which makes the cam a .593 lift.
1 3/4 Super Comps with 3" collector and 3" exhaust to the rear.
M-1 single plain that is ported and match ported to the heads.
850dp with a Pro-form main body.

All in my 72 3250 race weight duster. 727,8" 4200,SS springs and 4.56's

THANKS and be easy on me!!!!! LOL

Ive never done this but thought Id ask. Heres the combo/set-up.

Balanced stock crank/rods with ARP Bolts and windage tray.
KB-191's with 12.3:1 compression
Ultradyne solid roller cam .556/.556 .285/.295 .249/.259@50 with 1.5 rockers.
J-heads with 2.02/1.60 and flowed [email protected]/[email protected] on the intake and [email protected]
1.6 Crane Gold roller rockers which makes the cam a .593 lift.
1 3/4 Super Comps with 3" collector and 3" exhaust to the rear.
M-1 single plain that is ported and match ported to the heads.
850dp with a Pro-form main body.

All in my 72 3250 race weight duster. 727,8" 4200,SS springs and 4.56's

THANKS and be easy on me!!!!! LOL

I'd say these guys are pretty close. Where do run at Orlando or Bradenton i'm in Tampa, would love to come see the car make some passes.

Hey Sky.....LOVE your cuda!!!!!!!! The way your cuda looks,you would wipe the floor with me!!!!! LOL I live in Winter Haven and most likely I would do some testing at Lakelands 1/8th mile track before I take it down the 1/4. Lakeland is only 30 mins from me.
Would love to met you in person sometime. Can you tell me your combo and what it runs??

Hey Sky.....LOVE your cuda!!!!!!!! The way your cuda looks,you would wipe the floor with me!!!!! LOL I live in Winter Haven and most likely I would do some testing at Lakelands 1/8th mile track before I take it down the 1/4. Lakeland is only 30 mins from me.
Would love to met you in person sometime. Can you tell me your combo and what it runs??

Let me know when your headed out to Lakeland only about 40 min from the house i'll try and make it out sometime. Mines a little slow these days it's missing a motor. lol
I have original 426 Hemi being built for it as we speak, it will be a pump gas motor with stock cast Heads so compression is 9.5 to 1, it will be a street car she just looks mean but will be very tame.
426 Hemi, 4 speed and 4.56 dana, ladder bars and coilovers.:toothy7:

Have run your car a Bradenton with a different combo?

No....Only lived here in Florida for 10 months. Im waiting for a friend to help me with my pushrod problems,then put it back together and go. He works all over the world so he has limited time for me.

Did you buy your cuda from Chris??? Even with that HEMI,it should run good!!!! Heres a 69 cuda my dad and I built back in the early 90's
Dads69CudaMedium.jpg

I think there are a couple of other guys in Winter Haven who run a car similar to yours. I use to live there over by lake eloise. We have a store in Lake Wales. I moved back to Tampa about 12 years ago but I still get over there quite abite moving inventory around.

Nice Cuda, no I bought my car up in Georga about a year ago it had a 392 Hemi in it before I bought it as a roller. I changed the rear end setup and put the coilovers on it and am now waiting on the motor to get done, should be soon I hope.

Im over off off Overlook Drive in Emily Estates. Let me know if your ever over by me,you can stop over. Im home mostly every day. What kind of store you have?? Would like to meet some more mopar guys in WInter Haven.

We own SKY Powersports the motorcycle dealership on Hwy 27. Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Polaris.

I know exactly where thats at...about 15 mins from my house. A friend of mine bought a big Polaris 4 wheel/suv type machine from that store.

LOL....Will do.....I think it was 10k so it was a big machine with a dump type body on the back....Oh yeah,its FAST too!!!!!

Yea those Polaris rangers are very nice you should see what some of the new RZR 900 xp's can do, they run mid 70s.

I spend all my time trying to sell them so no time to play with them. If I need one I just use one of my demo's but thats very rare. Benefits of the owning a dealership.

10.9 if you can punch a 1.5 or lower 60' time. Switch those heads up and hang on.
Very nice car. LOL

-
Back