What will it run?????

-
AWESOME!!!!! I had a feeling he was just by how he is on FABO. I just have to get my pushrod problem fixed and I should be OK!!!!

Cant wait to see that thing run i'm still waiting on a few bits for mine also.

got it! fill everything out and use the 65 as your abdc to get dynamic

anytime! I would check cranking pressure also to see what it is and ask the guys to see what octane you should run.

But this is a different motor than that one! But we will see.

you said you never ran this motor on the track? How so if its the same motor?

Hey Mike, Gary stoped by my shop a little while ago, he's a very nice guy it sure will be fun when we can get all these cars together and play a little at the track.[/QUOTE Hi Mike met Bob today, very nice, His Cuda is FINE!!! IF ANYONE IN THE FORUM NEEDS A MOTOR CYCLE OR ATV TALK TO BOB HE HAS WHAT YOU NEED. Now I need to go racing this weekend Mike want to meet at Lake land tomarrow. I stoped by and visited my race car it told me I was a *** h. for not taking her out racing in the last 2 months, so I need to fix this tomarow. need help
Gary:cry:

To straighten all this out,,,This is a BRAND NEW motor,I never ran it at the track but the motor is in the car and I have ran it(started it,drove it back and forth in the driveway,drove it on the trailer,unloaded it and parked it in the new garage.) I have the v/c's off and roller rockers too to fix my pushrod problem. Do you understand now???
you said you never ran this motor on the track? How so if its the same motor?

Gary,

Would LOVE too go but I have family plans for the holiday week end. If it was any other saturday,wouldnt be a problem. :sad3:

-
Back