What will it run?????

-
Mike what is your dynamic compression? And cranking compression? Would help figure gas needs

mikee :/ thats not all the boxs! lol You need to fill the last 2 out! rod length and ABDC to get the compression that will tell you what octane to run

Called Ultradyne and found out its a custom cam and I need the card which they dont have. Im gonna get in touch with the machine shop where I bought the cam and see if they have one on file or still have the original box.

oh :/ ok. Well hopefully, other wise wont know which gas would be able to use for sure. Although crank compression would help, static or dynamic is the best to know,I would like to think.

Well heck your right next door stop in and say hi my car is hidden in the back, I will be there tomarrow afternoon but then gone up to N.C. to our cabin for a week.

Bob

Well heck your right next door stop in and say hi my car is hidden in the back, I will be there tomarrow afternoon but then gone up to N.C. to our cabin for a week.

Bob
I'll stop up at about 1/1:30 to bad Mike does'nt live closer. We could have that group hug. or we could shake are Mopars. I know a lot of fokes will take that one wrong. [-X

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! The machine shop,after 1.5 yrs had a copy of my cam card!!!!!!1 BIG PROPS to Gary at LARRYS POWER,THANKS GARY!!!!!!!
mikee :/ thats not all the boxs! lol You need to fill the last 2 out! rod length and ABDC to get the compression that will tell you what octane to run

Hey Mike, Gary stoped by my shop a little while ago, he's a very nice guy it sure will be fun when we can get all these cars together and play a little at the track.

-
Back