What will it run?????

-
Whats your Combustion Chamber Specs ? Your flow numbers look good. I originally thought your Intake flows were below 250, wich seemed low. My mistake..:(
Have you had this engine dynoed ? If so, what size carb spacer worked out for ya.?

Not sure exactly what your asking but the heads were cc'd at 70. Never dynoed,wish I did. I do have a 1" 4-hole spacer on it though.
Heres a few pics of the heads.
myJ-heads.jpg

myJ-heads4.jpg

myJ-heads5.jpg

Mike, those heads look fantastic! Did you have them done-up, if so, who did em?

Thanks Joe!!!!!! I wish I could take credit but I cant. A fabo member did them for me. He's been porting heads for 20-30 yrs and did a AWESOME job!!!! He said that they were the best SB stock mopar heads that he has done. His name is Terry (D-Mailman)....If anyone is looking for some head work...LOOK HIM UP!!!!!...If you need his number,let me know!!!!
Mike, those heads look fantastic! Did you have them done-up, if so, who did em?

Nice port & polish. Would you guess your around 550 Hp. What rear shocks are you running Mike ?

:toothy7:
Ive never done this but thought Id ask. Heres the combo/set-up.

Balanced stock crank/rods with ARP Bolts and windage tray.
KB-191's with 12.3:1 compression
Ultradyne solid roller cam .556/.556 .285/.295 .249/.259@50 with 1.5 rockers.
J-heads with 2.02/1.60 and flowed [email protected]/[email protected] on the intake and [email protected]
1.6 Crane Gold roller rockers which makes the cam a .593 lift.
1 3/4 Super Comps with 3" collector and 3" exhaust to the rear.
M-1 single plain that is ported and match ported to the heads.
850dp with a Pro-form main body.

All in my 72 3250 race weight duster. 727,8" 4200,SS springs and 4.56's

THANKS and be easy on me!!!!! LOL
Hi Mike My 72 dart is set up very close to yours I run a 750 pro form and a 904 trans.no interior in car . best et 1/8 6.95 1.46 60ft. I still like racing Lakeland let me know when you are going out there? it's 65 miles form my house. very short slowdown you need good brakes. [email protected] Gary 727 237 7166. Good Racing Gary:toothy2:

If you guys are heading out there let me know I wanna go, a least I can watch some fast guys.

If you guys are heading out there let me know I wanna go, a least I can watch some fast guys.
I'll bet that Cuda has some good et numbers in it. I'll let you know when I go Out to Lakeland next. I use to go out almost every Sat Night but my age slows me down a little in the hot weather, I'm 67 years young. I need some 29 or 30x10.5x15 good used slicks if know of any let me know Gary 727 237 7166 my 31's are getting worn.
icon14.gif

I asked 2 well known SB engine builders and they both said that if everything is right in the motor it should have between 525-550 hp. My rear shocks are C/E 3-way adjustables.

What do you guys think Im pushing for HP???
Nice port & polish. Would you guess your around 550 Hp. What rear shocks are you running Mike ?

Hey Gary....Thats where Ill be going for some T and T,only 30 mins away from me!!!!! I still have to get my pushrod problem fixed but then I think Ill be ready.
Can you tell us more about your motor??
Is that your cell number??
:toothy7:Hi Mike My 72 dart is set up very close to yours I run a 750 pro form and a 904 trans.no interior in car . best et 1/8 6.95 1.46 60ft. I still like racing Lakeland let me know when you are going out there? it's 65 miles form my house. very short slowdown you need good brakes. [email protected] Gary 727 237 7166. Good Racing Gary:toothy2:

I asked 2 well known SB engine builders and they both said that if everything is right in the motor it should have between 525-550 hp. My rear shocks are C/E 3-way adjustables.

What do you guys think Im pushing for HP???
with elect. water pump and no altn. I would think about 550+ :toothy7: yes that is my cell

Hey Gary....Thats where Ill be going for some T and T,only 30 mins away from me!!!!! I still have to get my pushrod problem fixed but then I think Ill be ready.
Can you tell us more about your motor??
Is that your cell number??
I bought the car 3 years ago from owners widow , she did'nt know a lot about eng except it was a stock bore 360 with 13,2,1 pistons. the head are J heads polished and ported cooper shim gskts, large shaft and roller 1.6 rocker arms cam is a flat tappet. i don't know lift or dur. eng is clearanced and balanced hi volumn oil pump, m1 single plain manifold and 750 proform. msd complete ignition sys. 6al box Biano delay box. I have a 150 wet shot on eng I 've never used it . trans is a 904 built good. 8 inch 5500 stall conv. kevlar clutch packs cheata reverse manuial v/body and c02 opperated shifter.co2 throttle inhanser,all I do is stere this beast.488 8/3/4 rear with springs moved in and SS springs, & snubber , shocks are 50/50 on rear. I have a rpm air gap it ran about the same times but not as consistant as m1. that phone # is my cel Gary:happy7:

I know you would beat me but it would be fun to run ya!!!! I PMed you.
I think with your new motor it would be very close .I think it would be who got the best tree. I will have to measure and see if there is enouugh room for that wide of tire.

Hey boatman my office is in Port Richey across from Gulf Ridge Mall it's the motorcycle dealership, if your in the area stop in and say hi.

Sorry but i'm closer to him and I don't have any friends so he's mine. I just want someone to play with. lol

He may live closer too you but youve lived here your whole life,ive only been here for 10 months so I REALLY dont have any friends!!!!! LOL.

Ok can we all be freinds, How about a group hug.:sign5:

-
Back