What will you be doing 5/21/2011?

-
Gonna have to hurry to add everything I know about Cars.... Hell, I already did that. I know nothing--nothing I tell ya.
162.gif
But that leaves little time to rape a virgin and rob a bank... See ya!
party.gif
--------I seem to have a problem already. Can't find any virgins around North Carolina boonies! PS and all that stuff. If I had a 1973 Plymouth Scamp I'd already be in heaven!

The Bible clearly states that no one knows the hour or the day of His return as He will come like a thief in the night. We must be ready at all times. Are you ready?
1 Thessalonians 5:2. you need to reread that.1 But of the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need that I write to you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction comes on them, as travail on a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9 For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11 Why comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also you do.

The Bible clearly states that no one knows the hour or the day of His return as He will come like a thief in the night. We must be ready at all times. Are you ready?
The bible also clearly says that the true beliver will know both time and judgment. I think it is in 1st peter. Matk

Going to a big car show in Visalia, CA. If the world ends on the 21st why not spend your last day looking at so awesome cars haha

I'll be sleeping, i work nightshift this weekend.
I guess i'll die in my sleep.

Harold??? Shouldn't he be gettin' busy finishing up those Spitfire headers then, and quit wasting time at the crystal ball??? Sheesh, no wonder you can never get ahold of the guy!!!LOL!!! Geof

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be at bubba the lovesponges new racetrack the ocala speedway..He's havin a 500$ to win fan participation race and the duster is flirtin with me cause she want's to go!

Attachments

• EX000639.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 97
Hanging out at a shop in town, admiring their cars, and others since they're having a 10th anniversary party. I'll grab some pics of his 68 Barracuda, along with some other Mopars that I'm sure will be there.

After that, wrenching away on either the oldest son's Duster, or the younger son's Camaro with some good old rock and roll playing while drinking some cold drinks.

As the sun goes down, I'll be on the back patio burning some meat on the grill and watching clouds and thinking I'm pretty damn lucky all in all.

Two great sons, a good wife, enough money to splurge now and again on cars and parts without worrying too much. Still young enough to wrench, but old enough that I don't make quite so many mistakes nowadays.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be at bubba the lovesponges new racetrack the ocala speedway..He's havin a 500$ to win fan participation race and the duster is flirtin with me cause she want's to go!

Dang Waggs how many cars you got?

What I am saying is most people on hear isn,t bible people or do they read the bible.The best way to disprove him is to do bible studies like he is doing. Don,t quote verses if you haven't did a study on that verse.The bible says has allot to say if you do the studies the way the bible tells how to.Scripture by scripture not by one passage.Discredit him not by the bible but through the bible. Mark

What I am saying is most people on hear isn,t bible people or do they read the bible.The best way to disprove him is to do bible studies like he is doing. Don,t quote verses if you haven't did a study on that verse.The bible says has allot to say if you do the studies the way the bible tells how to.Scripture by scripture not by one passage.qualifying him not by the bible but through the bible. Mark
The book of the lamb was how I started learning to read, I am not hear to qualify or to judge who reads the bible or pass judgment on any man living in the world today, worldly way's are a discredit of our creditability of thought that we have been feed.
To ask a man for proof of this or why or even when is going to happen is why I made my post :icon_smi:
God given wisdom and faith is my teacher these days :D
And we all fall short of his word.
I am sure we fall short of updating our self and reading the bible again :study: or more.
Thank you for the update in this thread dartcuda1

As I am a sinner as much as the next :drinkers:

The book of the lamb was how I started learning to read, I am not hear to qualify or to judge who reads the bible or pass judgment on any man living in the world today, worldly way's are a discredit of our creditability of thought that we have been feed.
To ask a man for proof of this or why or even when is going to happen is why I made my post :icon_smi:
God given wisdom and faith is my teacher these days :D
And we all fall short of his word.
I am sure we fall short of updating our self and reading the bible again :study: or more.
Thank you for the update in this thread dartcuda1

As I am a sinner as much as the next :drinkers:

Thanks for that Mike. I don't feel like I should have to prove what I am just learning about. I only went by what was taught in church over 40 years ago.

Thanks for that Mike. I don't feel like I should have to prove what I am just learning about. I only went by what was taught in church over 40 years ago.
I am sure he meant no harm Rebel, he and I feel strong to see the reality of things and updating us brother 8-)

I am sure he meant no harm Rebel, he and I feel strong to see the reality of things and updating us brother 8-)

I wasn't upset about it at all but with my mental condition right now I would have said something that would have been my fault and got banned.

I wasn't upset about it at all but with my mental condition right now I would have said something that would have been my fault and got banned.

Naaa, You have a humble hart, but we do get tested know and then :D

By 6:00 pm I will be enjoying a beer or twelve! Stokerscamp is absolutely right if you've read a Bible, The walkin dude ain't made his move yet. Judge not lest Ye be judged by your own measure. ( Do unto Others )

D$MN IT,
I forgot to order 10,000 "I survived the end of the world "tee shirts.
The money earned was going to finish one of my dart projects.
TXDart

I'm going out to eat. If the prediction is true, then every restaurant, is the "Restaurant at the End of The Universe"

I'm going out to eat. If the prediction is true, then every restaurant, is the "Restaurant at the End of The Universe"
I did the restaurant thing today :D
I will be in the yard having my way with Victoria if I have it my way :D

-
Back