What work did you do today on your Mopar?

-
NAW !! It's just cabin fever setting in mega :-D
That sun will shine and get them brain waves moving bud :cheers:

I hope so but after being so ill it will take a long time to get back my mojo I guess.Just beat by the time I come from home from work but on the brite side I'm not taking a dirtnap right now:profilel:

And I did get back my rebuilt tranny (2nd time around disgust ) and a new convertor:cheers:

I hope so but after being so ill it will take a long time to get back my mojo I guess.Just beat by the time I come from home from work but on the brite side I'm not taking a dirtnap right now:profilel:

And I did get back my rebuilt tranny (2nd time around disgust ) and a new convertor:cheers:
I wonder if you had that stomach flu going around?I had it 3 weeks ago and literally lost 10lbs.It was the sickest I,ve ever been in my life.Hope your feeling better and get around to doing something on your ride?:cheers:

Finally got my drive shaft from Mancini today, well, ordered through Mancini, came from Victory, and put it in. Took it out for a spin, left about a 20-30 foot pair of prints on the street, and that's just with the 318 I have in it now that's not even running that good. Can't wait to drop in the 414!

-
Back