What work did you do today on your Mopar?

-
Actually mounted my tach today! Got creative with the lower vent bracket in my Duster to make it work where I wanted it (pics soon). hopefully I can wire it up in the morning.:cheers:

*UPDATE* It actually worked! I didn't F it up! lol

I looked at mine today. Sitting in the spot it as for way too long, back corner of the shop, hiding in the dark. Someday?

I put a new battery in my '56 and after working with her for a while I got her to run... backed her out of the storage unit she's been sitting in for a couple years, let her warm up and put her her away again. At least until next week... then she's coming out of hibernation. I have alot to do so she stays drivable. I need to find a fuel pump feed hose ( looks more like a brake hose with fittings on both ends... I'll come up with something ), and eather a new fuel pump or a rebuild kit for the original ( it's leaking out the seal ). The hardest part of working on that 54year old 270cid V-8 is finding the parts... or coming up with something that'll work.

pulled my 360 apart and found out I need a new set of heads.... eddys or RHS here I come!

Made and installed a set of subframe connectors in my Duster. Also narrowed the exhaust because it was too wide to fit with the connectors in.

Let us know how those work out. Photos? Mike

I looked at my lifeless srt10 while i made calls to order some new coils and wires to see if it will cure my knock.

Then i got home and sat in my duster for a bit.

Built an egr block off plate out aluminium & installed it.
Finally got the '73 Dart I bought started. Ran it for about 5 minutes and found lots of metal in the oil! 318 That's what I get for buying a car that I couldn't hear run. I knew the body needed work and crossmember etc, but I was hoping the engine was ok. Oh well that makes 15 projects now.

Today I will work on the 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee I picked up with an engine knock.

I posted it on another thread but I am replacing a leaking wheel cylinder.

Hopefully this weekend the weather will be warm and I can coat my floor pans. I have been putting that off for a while now.

I am also replacing a leaking power sterring hose and fixing the emergency brake.

DSCF1006.jpg

Over the weekend I hand striped everything down to bare metal from the front clip to the rear, and sprayed a very thin coat of rattle can primer to keep the surface rust off.
I will be ordering some epoxy primer to spray the whole car soon.
Andrew

Saturday I installed my new Just Suspension torsion bars and set the ride height. It's going to be beautiful this week so a long test drive to and from work is in order. :cheers:

I went out to a yard of no snow this morning, watched the sun come up, and plucked two empty beer cans off the tarp covering my Duster project.

Grant

Saturday I installed my new Just Suspension torsion bars and set the ride height. It's going to be beautiful this week so a long test drive to and from work is in order. :cheers:

Does that mean another barbecue,lol? Living the good life Roger.8)

Glad to see everybody doing alittle something to their rides,even if it is small.Small things add up quick!:cheers:

You got me thinking petty and I did stop in town yesterday and picked up Creeds truck and a couple things I needed to complete the battery move petty 8)
Know I need to go back and read if you got any info on what you needed on your pulley system 8) And checkout all the work that's been dun here 8)

HAUK NEW DEMAN 015.jpg

Slacker today!

Leave for Arkansas Sunday morning for a week. When I get back
I've got to get bookin' on my 'Cuda. It is scheduled to go to the speed
shop the week of April 12th to have the engine & tranny & torsion bars
and the 3.55 gears. Lots of things to do in the engine compartment
before that happens.

Will report again when I get off my butt and do something.

Well you came to a good area to relax Tony :-D Lay back and sit a spell :clock:
Sounds like you will need it when you get back home :cheers:

I checked the oil and added some and then took it for a drive... does that count?

Also put a headliner in my boys 66 Anglia panel last night and painted the rear doors and hinges and misc small interior pieces for it today...

Does that count :toothy10: Geeeess you did allot =D>

I like your" how long would it take signature " :thumleft: about 20 seconds :-D

Worked all day installing appliances in customers homes. I am installing for 18 Best Buy stores and just took on Sears account also. I have been working 14 hr days as of late. it was a beautiful day here and when I got home I looked at the Duster under the carport and thought about taking her out for a cruise but was too damn tired so I went inside and did my daily paperwork and took a hot shower and fell asleep. but now I am awake and hanging out here on FABO trying to catch up on all I have been missing.

Quote ==I am awake and hanging out here on FABO trying to catch up on all I have been missing :read2:

You to :-D The same here dustermaniac, Just had lunch and checking out what is getting dun here :-D
Don't ya just love taking the old appliances out :bootysha: I did a dryer a few years ago and she was standing right there while I handed here two or three pair of panty hose, and a new box of dryer sheets :-D

Completely nothing as usual no energy or time

Ready to just pull the pin on it.......:|

NAW !! It's just cabin fever setting in mega :-D
That sun will shine and get them brain waves moving bud :cheers:

^^ thats just rough dude, and me? i did nothing today! why? because i dont have one :p

I sure hope this changes soon
Is that your truck in your avatar bayyum ?

nuttin on mine...she is still in storage, but we fired up my buddies new 408stroker in his 74' challenger cause it has been living in my shop. sounds pretty horny i must say

YESTERDAY I MADE A SHIFTER HOUSING OUT OF A TUPPERWARE DISH FOR MY HURST QUATER STICK IT CAME OUT KINDA GETTO BUT IT LOOKED BETTER THAN NOTHING THAN I PAINTED MY SWINGER EMBLEMS....ONE LITTLE THING AT A TIME
Picture006.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture008-3.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture007-3.jpg
[/IMG]

-
Back