?????What year suspension do i have

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Hello everyone....Im close to ordering suspension/steering parts for my 67 Dart. Question??? How do i find out what year do i have. will pics help you guys?????? my upper ball joints are threead ins...lower ball joints bolt to spindle with a pivotable joint, in and out tie rods 5 inch in total length..threaded..actually look the same. Lower control arm has one bushing....caliper single piston.......Any ideas?????? Ihave added pics now..............Hope this helps....thanks.Btw added more pics to help...Rotors are 11 inch,,,BBP rims........REALLY NEED HELP....THANKS

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 005.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 008.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 009.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 001.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 88
  • 004.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 006.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 007.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 119
Sounds like the previous owner installed '73 to '76 upper control arm and brakes. Also lower ball joint.

Looks like 73-76. But show a picture of the spindle and disk.

Also show a picture of the pitman arm, idler, centerlink and K-frame. Those could be another year grouping of parts.

I got to tell ya,your doing a good job so far being green.I hope you clean up thoes rusty parts,nows the time.

Still needing help.........Hope these pics help:read2:

Yes, they helped a ton....

That's a complete 73-76 front end, including k-member, centerlink, pitman, idler, motor mounts, even power steering box. Treat the whole front end as a 73-76 Dart. Also all of the front brakes are 73-76 Dart.

Post pictures of the master cylinder and power booster. They might be lifted from the same 73-76 A-body.

If you order pre bent transmission lines, get them for a 73-76 Dart.

:cheers:Thanks alot Steve and all. This is such a relief.......Now i can start getting some part for it to put it back together........Again thanks. I will post up a pic of the booster soon...Edd:read2:

-
Back