Whats everone working on?

-
Mopower71 said:
Where did you find that FLYING K CAR ?
It was for sale on Moparts Winter 2003. I ran to Ohio and bought it Spring 2004.

khome3.jpg

Was it ever run or was it a project somebody never finished. I wish I had kept my 90 Daytona and done something like that, or the Laser my stepson had. I have seen a few of them done like that and the power to weight ratio must be insane.

Mopower71 said:
Was it ever run or was it a project somebody never finished. I wish I had kept my 90 Daytona and done something like that, or the Laser my stepson had. I have seen a few of them done like that and the power to weight ratio must be insane.

I have allways wanted to put a v8 into a Daytona also. Do you pretty much have to fab a whole new chassis to make it work?

Mopower71 said:
It was(is) an unfinished project. It came with a 400 block and 440 crank cut for 400 mains. If it was a Daytona or Laser it probably would have sold faster and for more money.

It's a mini me.
Looks very similar to the Dart. Just got washed in hot water and the heat on the dryer was to high.
( Hope nobody realizes I do the Laundry)

Mopower71 said:
It's a mini me.
Looks very similar to the Dart. Just got washed in hot water and the heat on the dryer was to high.

Norm, were in the same boat :eek:ccasion:

If you were any closer we would be having play time get togethers for the kids and be talking cars over tea. :D

Mopower71 said:
It's a mini me.
I thought of that but I don't feel like changing the color. The interior and the frame are red. I might end up with a bolt on Hemi scoop on it though...

AdamR said:
Mopower71 said:
It's a mini me.

Norm, were in the same boat :eek:ccasion:

If you were any closer we would be having play time get togethers for the kids and be talking cars over tea. :D

Heck with that, We'd be building a play area in one bay, and working on the cars in the other.

Are you a good electrician?
I have a 3 bay garage with a loft, that is basically walls, and it's packed with junk. I've been thinking of running power to it. Insulating and putting sheetrock up. It has a twin chiminy on it so if I found an old boiler I could heat it real well also.
Could finish the upstairs into a Huge playroom.
Run the cable to it, and could have tv and internet.
:scratch: Only thing I haven't figured out is how to split the well so I could get water to it and then how to run the septic lines back around to the back side of the house. hmmm.
:scratch: oh and hit the lottery so I could afford to do it.

Me an girlfriend just about finished my fuel system!its by far the best thing on my car now,all them purdy new blue/red fittings!AAHHHH the love of a mopar,nothing like it!

There's a pic of the front of the big shed. It's bigger than the house I lived in before this one.
I need to get all my in-laws stuff out of it, then get a dumpster for the remaining crap.
Shhh, that's where my 71' Dart and 71' Road Runner are hidding at, along with the old Hemi 331, and lots of misc junk.

I need a garage like that! I only have have 1.5 car garage right now and its diffinately not big enough. Hopefully in a year or so I can knock my small one down and build a 3 car garage. Assuming building/zone laws allow!

Mopardude said:
I need a garage like that! I only have have 1.5 car garage right now and its diffinately not big enough. Hopefully in a year or so I can knock my small one down and build a 3 car garage. Assuming building/zone laws allow!
Only 1 problem. In about six months, The 3 car will need to be torn down for a 6 car garage, and in another year.......

If that happens I am going to sell the house and go find something with some land so I can put up a big *** pole barn. With shop area for cars and a shop area for woodworking, than the rest will be cold storage for all my mopars and toys. Although this plan does require that I win the lottery also, but we won't worry about those small details right now!

What am I working on? Treating a stomach ulcer..... :x

A Barracuda related stomach ulcer..... :tongue:

-
Back