Whats everone working on?

-
What am I workin on??Prepping the Dart for a new paint job..new vinyl top ..and new rear window...this is what fills my spare time ...
82017156.jpg

Got my engine compartment in paint after battling fisheyes. Chalk it up to a "rookie mistake". From now on, the wax and grease remover will be used three times, not just once!

Time to put the front suspension back together. I'm thinking about some tubular upper control arms and some spherical rod ends to replace the rubber strut rod bushings.

Cash situation sucks now though. It always takes a while to recover from Christmas.

frontsuspension17.jpg

Hey Four Speed.....Looks good so far ...don't forget to paint the radiator support Flat Blacked out most of the way up about 3/4 or a wee bit more .....and all those pesky bolt heads for line clips etc.....

Whats up people, im new to this, and this is my first post. I have a lot to do on my Dart, but mainly get the brakes in good working order for the first time since ive owned the car. Got the car back in 2000 and a year later, Sept. 11 actually, I got a Midas quote of 1000 dollars for a brake job! Decided to get Wilwood Discs for half the price of the Midas quote, and used a daily driver for a few years while I got the fresh engine ready. Started using the car again sometime last year with more knowledge, and did the rear brakes myself. Also put in a aluminum master cylinder and stainless steel lines. Now getting ready to install the Wilwoods for the front, anyone ever put these brakes on before?

Just got my seats back from upolstery shop, now I have to figure out the best way to mount them, then its back to finishing the custom dash panel I made. Also finish trim on overhead console then I can call the interior done ...LOL (but we know its never done... on taking a rest)

Just put in a 440 in my son's 67 Cuda had to take it out twice to cut the left front mount bigger for the oil pump to clear using the Schumacher kit.

82646675.jpg

82646616.jpg

82646602.jpg

82646675.jpg

82646616.jpg

82646602.jpg

Thanks Adam. Those valve covers are old Cal Customs. The decals fell off long ago and I stuck the Mopar Performance decals on there.

this is my second car, but first that actualy works haha

these are from the first day i got her, it hasnt changed much since then
second pic is a 340 (note the two differnt colored valve covers, nice touch)

ea1.jpg

c1c.jpg

hey I see your in Riverside, are you heading down to the Spring Fling Mopar show in Van Nuys this coming april? Its a huge 2 day show, cars from all over come. Im gonna take my Dart, and my dads going in his Superbird. you should check it out

-
Back