What's Everybody Cookin' Tomorrow?

-

dustertogo

Reaction score
What kind of dead meat are y'all throwin' on the grill / smoker tomorrow? I've got a couple of butts to smoke.

crab and sirloin burgers.
easy their gents .... the crab is a stupid simple prep.

good legs/meat (frozen) in tinfoil with 1/4 pat of butter for each 3 0z of leg.

place legs/meat ON the coals. (coals to grey ash) when foil turns black, flip and cook till the foil turns black.

:-D

Edit. Truckee Ciabatta grilled garlic bread, & roasted Greed/Yellow/ Red bell peppers.

of course this plan presupposes we get past the "adult libations".

Don't know yet... We are going to be brave and go to the store tomorrow so basically whatever we find! lol

Going to a party to eat some Low Country Boil. I'm sure Ax and RedFish know what that is!...

I'll be cooking burgers, brats and hot dogs for about 600 people! Church picnic is today which happens to be right next to the park where the city does their fireworks display. We'll have the margarita machine and the beer trough going too. None of that is for sale, just for the guys and gals working.

I'll do a brisket tomorrow when I'm tired and hung over.

Going to a party to eat some Low Country Boil. I'm sure Ax and RedFish know what that is!...

Sure nuff. I can almost guess where too. Was it Don something ? Used car dealer up toward Lyman ? Anyway...
All I'm cooking is gasoline. Going to where the burgers are being grilled. LOL
Happy Independence Day to all .

I've got a few racks of ribs I'm gonna cook up. Start them around noon, should be ready around 5pm. Of coarse some burgers and dogs to hold me over.

Right now we got raw little necks with sauce, a couple of small pork tenderloins on the grille cookin' real slow with a nice JD/Garlic marinade.......Big burgers on the BBQ fer' lunch with deviled eggs, steamed clams, salads and some cold drinks..............Boy it's hot out there too, but OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh it's so gooooooooooooood.

Thank the Lord for America and all our current blessings.......Have a safe one guys. :toothy10:

Mmm ribs

4th 051.JPG

-
Back