What's for breakfast this morning, guys?

-

Wylde1

"No Value Added" Member
Reaction score
The whats for supper tonight guys thread is great. So I gotta ask what's for breakfast this morning guys? It's a little late in the day, but Sunday is the only day that I get to sleep in.

It's been many years since I've had bacon in my life (sorry JR), and while at Costco this week I bought a 3 pack of bacon. Now I'm no cook so the first 6 strips turned out extra crispy. Still good but not the way I like it. So I cooked up another 6 strips. This time much better - a good balance between crispy and firm. Followed that with 5 eggs - sunny-side up. I cut up a fresh tomato in 1/4's and got out 2 long green onions, a few radishes and celery. Then I took 3 slices off the Cracker Barrel brick of marble cheese. Toasted up a few slices of multi-grain bread that I made last night in the Black & Decker breadmaker. Since I don't drink warm liquids, I had a nice 12oz glass of Minute Maid orange juice.

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My belly is now a happy, full belly. lol Now I gotta go clean the kitchen. Ick!!!

So what did y'all have for breakky?

Wylde1.

Fried egg and garlic sausage sandwiches. I don't do hot liquids either,no soup ,no coffee,no tea,no hot chocolate. Cold--yes!8) Good thread Wylde.=D>

BTW did you have company or do you allways eat like a horse?

The whats for supper tonight guys thread is great. So I gotta ask what's for breakfast this morning guys? It's a little late in the day, but Sunday is the only day that I get to sleep in.

It's been many years since I've had bacon in my life (sorry JR), and while at Costco this week I bought a 3 pack of bacon. Now I'm no cook so the first 6 strips turned out extra crispy. Still good but not the way I like it. So I cooked up another 6 strips. This time much better - a good balance between crispy and firm. Followed that with 5 eggs - sunny-side up. I cut up a fresh tomato in 1/4's and got out 2 long green onions, a few radishes and celery. Then I took 3 slices off the Cracker Barrel brick of marble cheese. Toasted up a few slices of multi-grain bread that I made last night in the Black & Decker breadmaker. Since I don't drink warm liquids, I had a nice 12oz glass of Minute Maid orange juice.

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My belly is now a happy, full belly. lol Now I gotta go clean the kitchen. Ick!!!

So what did y'all have for breakky?

Wylde1.

When you posted this I caught it at the top and new it was time to make my belly happy :happy10: I was hungery :cheers:
I jumped up and had left over's =P~
I kissed the ham first then made a pair of over easy myself :happy10:
one slice of 100% wheat and blue berry Jelly and those little whinier things

Great thread Wylde1 :thumbrig:

Jet 7 Falcons 3

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 095.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 099.jpg

Actually just got back from a late breakfast @ the Orinda village inn coffe shop a local favorite . Had eggs,toast,potatos ,and sausage with a cup of coffee .I usually go with bacon but I decided to mix it up a bit this morning .Was up late at My sisters annual holiday party so I was staving this morning . I seldom have a large breakfast But todays My birthday So I decided to indulge .

Actually just got back from a late breakfast @ the Orinda village inn coffe shop a local favorite . Had eggs,toast,potatos ,and sausage with a cup of coffee .I usually go with bacon but I decided to mix it up a bit this morning .Was up late at My sisters annual holiday party so I was staving this morning . I seldom have a large breakfast But todays My birthday So I decided to indulge .

Happy Birthday You Have All You Want To Jomoper :cheers: :happy10:8)

Thanks MeMike !
I'm stuffed ,gotta go walk and make room so I can go to My favorite mexican restaurant tonite !

BTW did you have company or do you allways eat like a horse?

Dreno, no company. I was just starving when I got up this morning and my fridge is actually full for once. For the last 20 years or so, I've always skipped breakfast (except for a glass of OJ) and usually lunch too.

Today was my day to splurge.... and I did! =P~

And a great big HaPpY BiRtHdAy to jomopar too.

Wylde1.

Nice arrangement Memike. I had Denny's today. You know its good when the bathroom calls 30 minutes later! Oh by the way had the Grand slam.

I am not dun yet!!!!!
Here is my lunch Hawaiian Style "Thanks to our Hawaiian members" I enjoy this great drink and the celery is so good to eat this way =P~

First one is to jomoper Birthday 8)
The second one will be to Wylde1 great thread :cheers:

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 100.jpg

ill take one mike lol

picked up my lil brother in the valiant he wanted mcdonalds. bacon egg biscuit and oj

That's right 8) You are a legal Eagle know 21 :cheers:
SSSLiiidesss to ya though the screen 8)

Well it was back to good old Raisin Bran with milk (2 bowls) and 12oz of orange juice. Kinda boring but it does the trick.

Wylde1.

During the week it's frozen blueberries, half a bananna, protein powder and some milk and OJ all thrown in a blender. I follow that up with a half pot or so of coffee. On the weekends it's bacon and eggs all the way and a full pot of Java. :)

My grandfather was raised in georga so even growing up in NY,grits were a breakfast regular.Also may sound gross but use the bacon/sausage grease over then as a gravy.Not healthy but yummy.Now that I think of it ,it cant be to bad as gramps lived to 99 and grandma to 102.

My grandfather was raised in georga so even growing up in NY,grits were a breakfast regular.Also may sound gross but use the bacon/sausage grease over then as a gravy.Not healthy but yummy.Now that I think of it ,it cant be to bad as gramps lived to 99 and grandma to 102.

My mom spent some time in Fla and then she moved back to PA/NY. I had them alot when young and my friends had never even heard of them.
Never tried the grease gravy but have had the butter overflowing.=P~

-
Back