whats in your glove box

-
That's funny right there!

Hey Tony, can't see the front but I circled one of the cool personalized FABO business cards I got from you, I usually have a few with me :glasses7:

Attachments

• gloveboxcontents.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 225
sadly theres nothing in mine.. the buggy had no glove box liner in it when I bought it... still doesnt have one in it now LOL .. I keep meaning to get to that.. however, the clip on top of the heater box for the cable that controls going from heat to cool (vent) is broken.. So if I want to shut the heat off, (or turn it on) I reach in through the glove box door and reach for the lever on top of the heater box... a glove box liner would get in the way LOL

a big pack of jimmies :grin:

hmmm what are jimmies ? never heard of that before

sadly theres nothing in mine.. the buggy had no glove box liner in it when I bought it... still doesnt have one in it now LOL .. I keep meaning to get to that.. however, the clip on top of the heater box for the cable that controls going from heat to cool (vent) is broken.. So if I want to shut the heat off, (or turn it on) I reach in through the glove box door and reach for the lever on top of the heater box... a glove box liner would get in the way LOL

its kind of a joke that chrysler made our glove box liners out of cardboard .....mine was only half there ......some of the stuff was actually hiding in the dash frame ......you would think chrysler would have given us a little better than that

its kind of a joke that chrysler made our glove box liners out of cardboard .....mine was only half there ......some of the stuff was actually hiding in the dash frame ......you would think chrysler would have given us a little better than that

Yea you would think they would've ... I always thought the cardboard inserts were kind of funny... at this point, all heater box adjustments aside, I just cant bring myself to spend $30 on a fold it yourself piece of cardboard for my glove box.. I always find some other more meaningful part of the project to spend the money on LOL .. but I will get it in there eventually

Yea you would think they would've ... I always thought the cardboard inserts were kind of funny... at this point, all heater box adjustments aside, I just cant bring myself to spend $30 on a fold it yourself piece of cardboard for my glove box.. I always find some other more meaningful part of the project to spend the money on LOL .. but I will get it in there eventually

Xs2 .....i hear you, i rally dash swapped my 72 dart over a year ago and it still dont have a glove box liner :D :wack:

A better question would be what's in the fresh air vent box's?????? (or can coolers as they are called) Swifter

in a 73 duster i found an interesting Notice about the OSAC valves and a consumer info sheet

Attachments

• CIMG1917.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 202
  • CIMG1918.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 192
That's funny right there!

It sure is :D And this is true, it will fly open if you have the C.I. and that much
in your clove box like Keith does :burnout: I now know if I ever take a ride in his 66 Sedan to hold the clove box closed so I don't get all that in my lap :D

Now it is where my stereo hides, a Mopar air freshener, tire gauge, pens, Paper...etc.

originally when I got it, nothing but a big hole (old cardboard liner),

mind you hidden up under the dash, was a pager & a hash pipe. Anyone used to have a 69 Dart from Chula Vista Ca. missing these items???

Attachments

• DSCF2121.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 181
Nope no documents but I gotto stop keeping my pipe in there. GD cops keep confiscating them, lost 4 so far.:-?
Make one out of a metal tire pressure gage :D seems I did that years ago and
they did not realize what it was :coffee2:

Just some Nunya.

Got it, Nunya Business :D cool :happy1:

Registration from 2003 and the insurance card, a tube of telco butt splices (that didnt come out right...) my ashtray (oh that's where I put it!) and a Fall Fling VI plaque still in wrapper. And there is a bottle of touchup paint in the corner that is stuck fast, I think it leaked a little. Its been off the road for quite a while while I messed with it. There is also a dealer service matrix...

Attachments

• 20130123081103.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 20130123081113.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 184
  • 20130123081216.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 177
......nothing after I hit 2nd gear it the track, it all ends up on the seat.....:glasses7:

6F23D72D-orig.jpg

BF33D467-orig.jpg
I don't think that money is NOS, please send it to me to dispose of properly.

So I checked mine last night and found the following:

Owners Manual
Receipt for new battery from 1981 ( battery long gone)
Note Pad
Hand Sanitizer
Ballast Resistor ( big shock!!)
Air pressure gauge

I was surprised to see that my glove box is hard plastic and not as deep as some I have seen here. The only thing I can figure is that someone along the way put an aftermarket AC in my car and perhaps the dash was part of the kit?

-
Back