Status
Not open for further replies.

OPERATION DART

operation dart
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
NEWBIE HERE, I JUST SCORED I BELIEVE A GREAT BUY.... BUT YOU A-BODY GUYS WILL BE ABLE TO TELL ME MORE... I PURCHASED A 1963 DODGE DART 2 DOOR 270 WITH THE /6 SUPER 225.... ITS IN GREAT CONDITION AND ONLY HAS 9,000 ORIGINAL MILES, NO ERRORS, I LOOKED AT IT MANY TIMES, NO ROLL OVER, ONE OWNER TITLED THE WHOLE NINE... EVEN THE OIL CHANGE STICKER SAYS CHANGE AT 12K LOL!! ANY WAYS WE ARE NOW IN THE PROCESS OF MOSTLY MAKING THE ENGINE SOUND AND COSMETICALLY CORRECTING THE CAR, ITS BABY BLUE, IM SURE THERE IS AN EXACT PAINT COLOR, MOPAR GUYS HELP.. I WILL BE POSTING A PIC SOON.. WHATS IT WORTH?? IM HOPING THAT WITH HAVING SUPER LOW MILES AND BEING IN GREAT SHAPE I HAVE STUMBLED ON TO A HIT HERE... ANY HELP GUYS, ALSO PARDON THE CAPS, IM NOT SHOUTING MY EYES ARE A BIT CASHED, BUT I AM READING THE SPEEDO CORRECTLY!!
COLOR?? BABY BLUE
CARB REBUILD KIT?
APX RESALE VALUE? :hello1:
HELP?

004.jpg

63s have a limited value. WIth a 63 in that condition, any modifications you make will more than likely lower value and hurt resale.

It's a very nice car but not something you will get rich off of. I would enjoy it as is.

7-8 thousand at the most, on a good day would be my guess.

I was going to say the same thing re: don't make any changes. You'd be looking for a very specific collector type who's going to be very picky about originality. I'm not sure about price, I imagine it wouldn't be a quick sale if you were holding out for more than $7-8k.

Yes indeed boys, that is what im going to do, oem as much as possible, and with the great condition its in and low miles i will not have to modify hardly a thing elbow grease mostly, lot of touch up on engine bay and trunk thats it... As for that blue, anyone know what the color is??? Going to redo the engine bay back to oem, and the red/orange that was used on the intake / valve cover gaskets?? Color anyone thanks!! More pics coming of interior other profiles...

Paid $3 for it...

Can we see pics of engine bay and inside trunk? If it's anything like the rest of the car, or anywhere near that, I wouldn't even touch it at all. But, that's me.

That is one clean looking machine so far! Post pics of the engine bay, and if it is possible, just clean and detail. A little paint missing is looked upon with pride by owners of originals. It is only a survivor once.

Grant

I have no clue about the value, but I'll say this: An original running car that looks like that for less than the price of a paintjob has to be a good deal. I would have bought it for that myself, and I'm not looking for a car right now. Really nice!

Yes indeed boys, more pics coming and thanks for the paint code, i will post engine bay and trunk, as you will see there is some very minor rust that i want to eradicate and clean to oem as close as possible, the outside of the car paint and chrome wise will be shined only, no paint....

Yes indeed boys, that is what im going to do, oem as much as possible, and with the great condition its in and low miles i will not have to modify hardly a thing elbow grease mostly, lot of touch up on engine bay and trunk thats it... As for that blue, anyone know what the color is??? Going to redo the engine bay back to oem, and the red/orange that was used on the intake / valve cover gaskets?? Color anyone thanks!! More pics coming of interior other profiles...

Paid $3 for it...

You got a smokin' deal on it......
Three dollars is chump change, you'll make a lot of money on this nice car.

Why do I never find the deals like that! I could not have run to the bank fast enough for $3k.

Does it have 9K or 90K miles? Either way great looking car. I'm sure you will have many years of enjoyment. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back