Whats it worth? Sorry

-
EXCELLENT!!! I don't think you can lose any money at that price.

Treblig

Congrats, you seem to have some special mojo for getting great deals. Now you will experience for yourself the special floating ride only a "fusie" era c-body has! Don't be surprised you start liking C-bodies.

Congrats, you seem to have some special mojo for getting great deals. Now you will experience for yourself the special floating ride only a "fusie" era c-body has! Don't be surprised you start liking C-bodies.

anyone who knows the term "fusey" (69-72 C-body cars) was or is a C-body owner. I have not heard that one for awhile. :)

^^^ is right, in that you might just like it. Despite the cars having poor money value some of them can be a boat load of fun.

I love C-Bodies. Our family ride when I learned to drive was a TNT 440 powered 71 Chrysler 300. I had a lot of fun with that car. Chances are I'm going to get a Fusie or a Formal in a few years to complement the Duster.

Steve

when i saw it gone yesterday i figured you bought it. are they selling the 60s step side Chebby ? i know somebody looking

-
Back