Which is more badda$$?

• 1968 S/S Dart 426

Votes: 165 46.5%
  • 1968 S/S Barracuda 426

Votes: 190 53.5%

• Total voters
-
i like both but i've owned a '68 dart 340

if you offered me a choice of either one to take home, i'd take the dart in an instant

here is one of my favorites:

DSC_0277.JPG

This isn't fair. Why don't you ask me what's my favorite Led Zep song. But I'll go with the Cuda. As mentioned before don't like the cut wheel opening on the Darts. This is the only reason cause a HEMI Dart is a bad *** machine.

:glasses7:

That's Charlie Lendrum's Dart SS/BA from 1968/1969, sponsored by Albany Dodge {Central Avenue}.

Saw him at Dover Drag Strip and Lebanon Valley a few times back then.

Charlie was from Schenectady {Upstate New York area}, and was Racing Buddies with Shirley Muldowney.

Only because I don't own a 68 Cuda (yet) I say DART

No, I don't!...but it sure is nice, huh? I just snatched it up off the web a long time ago, but it's the inspiration for current build, my '69 black Dart!! I had it for my computer desktop image for months! People would come into my office at work to tell me something.....and then just change the subject and point and say "wow, what is that!?"

BTW, I love that blue Dart's name.....Demented Dart. LOL

It's a funny thing for me. I think the 68 S/S Barracuda looks far more bad a$$ than the Dart. However I've had both a 68 Barracuda and 68 Dart street cars and I prefer the Dart styling over the Barracuda in a street trim.

I just sold my 68 dart and now own a 68 barracuda. I also do not care for the wheel cutouts on the dart. But i would say the dart

-
Back