Whats the hardest job when you are restoring a car

-

cuda guy

Reaction score
Just thought I would start a silly thread here.

What do you find is the hardest or most tedious job while restoring your mopar?

I personally find that it is the constant cleaning after every single job.

Keep it clean guys and gals. lol

Rick

Cleaning greasy parts.
Or grinding welds.

Finding the time and extra money to do it.

well depending on who you are and what your abilities are it can all be hard. I always tell all my friends, if it was easy then everyone would do it.

well depending on who you are and what your abilities are it can all be hard. I always tell all my friends, if it was easy then everyone would do it.

Thats so true:coffee2:

Hopping people live up to what they say and do.WORST BODY JOB EVER still burnssss my ***.:violent1::scratch::cussing:

face my wife when a new part packet arrive home :headbang:

untill now.. the worst thing is space.. if you do have a good garage, you're luck

FINISHING IT!!! getting to a point where nothing else needs to be done beside wiping and waxing and such......... I "finished" my Bonneville in 2003 and I am still tweeking it....I "finished" my 66 Cuda in late November of 2010 and I still tweeking it........ which leads me to believe the HARDEST JOB is to know when you are DONE, as in DONE DONE, good to go, migration to maintenance mode...... somehow that seems to be the HARDEST POINT TO REACH!!!

polishing stainless steel trim to a mirror finish. (just try it, it SSSUUUCCCKKS)

i d say funds, and sand-blasting i d say sucks the most. especially on your back, upsidedown blasting the whole bottom of the car. never do that crap again!!!

when I have money to buy parts I have no time to work on my project.
Then when I have time to work on it I have no money !:scratch:

Drinking the beer after a great day of blasting on the body,hitting my fingers with the hammer,and finding very little rust.That first beer really is tough to take,but I man up and do it anyway.

-
Back